roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awww they all still lookin' good ;D
Miss Son && Vill !!
Grand is adorable. :)

Thanks for Sharin'

tikklles

sarNie Adult
son n vill looks great 2gether....vill lost her baby fat around her face, which i thought was cute, it made her look bubbly

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
vill does look like she gained some weight...
and son looks like he lost some weight as well...

neena

sarNie Adult
vill looks very old. i like son with that hair cut. the other girl with him, she's cute looking!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
now i can see the firzst part of the pix...wiew...is cute...she look chubby..... but now i can't see the 'more pix'...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
vill looks mixed caucasian right there....she is a few who looks good on certain pixs and on screen.......she is pretty but not always photogenic

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
so i wonder why son & vill show up to places together like that :] hmm.. i wish they were a couple though. vill looks reallly good like this. and she doesnt look fat! =]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
so i wonder why son & vill show up to places together like that :] hmm.. i wish they were a couple though. vill looks reallly good like this. and she doesnt look fat! =]

I think because Son & Vill r close friends or had abit of teenage crush towards each other since high school (as stated in both their interview) before they even entered the Et industry but their relationship sort of became separate since they entered the industry because of bad news and gossip so they just want to be friend, Yes, I do agree Vill looks very good with or without make up, she's got that natural look, and I don't think she is fat too,,,I preffer N'ek with abit of meat instead of those N'ek that r so boney and skinny....