Mam kathaleeya

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i heard that mam kathaleeya started working again just wondering if it is true??? :blink:

i miss her sooooo much i dont mind that she had a baby and all that its up to her and she is human. humans are allowed to make mistakes. and plus people might not know the reall deal she might have gotten "R'd" or something ya know... but even if she didnt shes still a great actress ^_^

um...she didn't get raped...that's for sure...it was consensual and ppl have already forgiven her for the whole pregnancy thing...

about her working again, it's gonna be a while, since she has to take care of her baby...

calla

sarNie Adult
i heard that she's has a new lakorn with Exact. p'ek is new.......but don't know the name of lakorn yet.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
WOW!! Yay, I'm excited to see Mam Kathaleeya McIntosh back in action!! She is one of the most beautiful and talented actress. I admire her work...

I will always adore her regardless of what people may say. It's her personal business and it was her decision. All that matters is that she is happy!! I'm still one of her most committed fan...

I look forward to all her projects. I hope there is more than one in line.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
ChaosAngelz said:
yes same here.
one of my fave works about her was kaow warn hai noo ben sai rup
[post="161515"][/post]​
Yeah, I love that lakorn. Pete and Kathaleeya were HOT!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
ChaosAngelz said:
yes same here.
one of my fave  works about her was kaow warn hai noo ben sai rup
[post="161515"][/post]​
Mam Kathaleeya had many great projects including Puer Tur and the other two lakorns she did with Tang. They were awesome!!

calla

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Mam Kathaleeya had many great projects including Puer Tur and the other two lakorns she did with Tang. They were awesome!!
[post="161586"][/post]​

since you mentioned about p'tang and mam, i just remember that they were suppose to be in a new lakorn together with polyplus. but too bad that Mam was announced about her pregnancy a few days after she accepted the lakorn. the lakorn would probably on air already.....if only mam is not pregnant. i'm still so mad about that.......lolz. :wacko:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
calla said:
since you mentioned about p'tang and mam, i just remember that they were suppose to be in a new lakorn together with polyplus. but too bad that Mam was announced about her pregnancy a few days after she accepted the lakorn. the lakorn would probably on air already.....if only mam is not pregnant. i'm still so mad about that.......lolz. :wacko:
[post="161596"][/post]​
For reals, Calla. That's sad. It would have probably been a great lakorn. I would love to see Mam and Tang reunite!!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
she was on the top of her game at that time...
oh well shes gonna come back and be a great actress like marsha

Mdc

sarNie Egg
ChaosAngelz said:
she was on the top of her game at that time...
oh well shes gonna come back and be a great actress like marsha
[post="161652"][/post]​
yes, I miss seeing her act too... she is very pretty and a great actress....

kermint

sarNie Adult
i dont think so that mam will make a lakorn soon tho but she will be a host for ch3. this is willy show but it's on air ch3. maybe this show will on air this month