Mam Jintara Sukapat & Santisuk Promsiri (Noom)???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. i dont think so.. i do know that they did date in their younger years.. i think.. hehe..

the marital status at sw wiki says he's married to Looktharn Nichakarn ...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
^ lol.. i dont think so.. i do know that they did date in their younger years.. i think.. hehe..

the marital status at sw wiki says he's married to Looktharn Nichakarn ...
yeah i know that in sw wiki it says that he's married to Looktharn Nichakarn but i'm not sure because the person that reply to me on youtube says "they are.. my friend who is thai, she gave us all the details when they started appearing in lakorns 2gether..." lol i know i could not believe it so easily but just wanted to make sure it was not wrong lol...but thanks for the help...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
No, they're not. Num Santisuk is already married to another woman and has three kids while Mam Jintara is still single. The two had dated one another when they first acted together though.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, that's crazy. i've always heard from various people that they were married too. and i was so happy for the longest time...cuz i love them together. but now, my happiness is gone. hahaha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, they dated long time ago. And they actually lived together. But of course they broke up and he moved on and got married and has kids. And Mam is still single.

Mann

I love all their lakorns they start together in. They star in sooooo many lakorns together lol its crazy. I really liked them in Rachinee Morlum

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. i know they were in so many movies n lakorns together..

i actually like mam with warut best.. <--- my fave koo gum couple.. kobori & hideko XD...

i also liked her with that one guy in the movie where they committed suicide at the end by jumping off the bridge. hehe the main guy was the evil guy who raped her in Rachinee Morlum <--- lol.. ahahaha...

they were very good looking back in the days... XD

Mam is so pretty for her age... my fav actress of all times...