Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
So, khun Thep wife had past away with the baby while she trying to give birth and the baby doesn't make it too.Also, La-Oor-Orn came to see the baby and gave the baby gift and she see the birth mark on his right side and so she walk out with khun yot, khanong came in with his unbutton shirt and expose his birth mark same birthmark as thong baby boy so she expect that thong might have cheat with khanong :nailbiter: . Now, La-Oor-Orn have move in to her new house and the queen also past away. As, for thong she now have eyes for a new owner in the horse stable cheating behind khun yots. tsktsk she is man hunger :vomit: Next eps khanong caught thong with the horse owner. Can't wait to see how the second loves story goes between khun thep and la-oor-orn.

-Behind the scene candid- :coolpix:
credit aomphiyada

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't have a good feeling about this union between
khun Thep and LaOr-On. I saw from the preview that she is going to get marry to Khun Thep but I'm scare that they are going to be a lot of people not going to happy about this union including Khun Yod, Khun Prayom, and Khun Thep's mother. Khun Thep's mother wants Khun Prayom as daughter in law and I don't think she will likes LaOr-On because she is a divorcée. Don't take my words for it bc i'm just predicting this lakorn.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
althought khun thep's mom didnt want him to get with laa or onn but she took his son's reason and support it. she backed laa or onn when yot was bad mouthing her. he's too nieve to believe his mistress. so glad khun thep's mom stepped in and showed him out.

cant believe he will attend the wedding and make a scene sigh*** move on already. he chose it that way. cant wait to see his life falls apart and realize what he has lost.

i loved it when laa or onn's aunt told the step mom off. omg it was so good. she doesnt think that it's reflecting her lol. evil and it's so sad...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cant believe he still blames laa or onn lol...
with everyone on her side but yet he still sees he's the right person; how insane!!!

i sense the bad guy eyeing her. i think after he khun thepp dies he's going to get with her??? it explains that scene where he's so close to her in the preview...

so today, they will find out that khun daeng is not yot's son...

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm so behind on this lakorn....hehe, but can't wait to catch up on it later this evening. OMGosh, can't wait until Yot finds out the truth about his beloved Tong.

Also, I wanted to share a new fansite/blog for Pong and Aom that my friends and I have been working on. It's been a labor of love. Even if you are not a fan of them as a pairing but a fan of either Pong or Aom, you should definitely check it out b/c it has a lot of resources for everything on Pong and Aom as individual actors and we will try our best to keep you up to date on the activities of both stars.

We welcome any comments and feedback. Thanks :D

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I like how this story is going at a good pace. It's a good thing that the lakorn has up to three stories to tell, so not much room to make it drag by adding unnecessary things like too many misunderstandings between the main couples. Still, it remains to be seen how long aom's and son's story is going to be. So far, this lakorn has kept me anticipating the next episode and I'm enjoying the karma slowly getting back at yot.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 15- LaOr-On and Khun Thep got marry and Khun Yot is mad and thong is just sleeping with the horse stable manager and don't even care for her child at all. I guess khun yot is feeling bad now for letting the
LaOr-On go tsktsk :thumbdown: that serve you right.

Episode 16- Khun Yot find out that LaOr-On is pregnant and he get is shock and mad :angry: :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch: wondering how did she got pregnant when she marry khun yot and she wasn't pregnant but instead she got pregnant with Khun Thep. (Because khun yot can't make :baby-scene-pop-corn: so that why thong slept with other guysss) Also, Thong is pregnant again and is with that horse stable guy and of course khanong isnt very happy with it. LaOr-On gave birth to a baby boy.

Preview show that Khun Thep daughter Noo Yim is now grown up and she also meet Narin prolly the son of her dad enemy :numchuck:

The step-mom is more understanding towards the step-daughter than the actual father. :scratchhead2: Just waiting for Khun Yot's demise. Those people are going to take everything the dude owns. I hope Laorn doesn't go back to him in the end.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Just waiting for Khun Yot's demise. Those people are going to take everything the dude owns. I hope Laorn doesn't go back to him in the end.
That would make me really mad if she went back to Yot but I don't think that will happen. I think she ends up with Son's character

saobomp

sarNie Adult
dont see much preview on son/aom together...

i think khun thep's enemy will pull something up his sleeves about khun thep being kabote or something in order for him to be arrested?

maybe that scene of him in the room with laa or onn is when he was telling her about it scaring her?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
For some reason this lakorn reminded me of Sai Soke cos there is bit of dealing with the old generation and the young generation. This lakorn is at a good pace not
much draggy and pretty sure this is a award winning to Exact. Omg Captain character his such an a** in here he reckon that everything his right and blames on other
people.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It's sad knowing Khun Thep is going to be gone soon, another heartbroken for La-Or..Good thing deosn't last long in reality so what can one says. I'm not looking forward to that part of heart broken. She's much happy with Khun Thep and there come this storm that destroy her happy life..

Regarding Yot's life...kind of feel sorry for him by being blind by his mistress wife...she pretty much sleeping around behind his back, but he's so blind that he didn't see anything..

I just wonder if La-Orn's third husband see her before her second husband die or after?

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
just looking at the above pics of aom makes me realize how much she has aged since her lakorn, "Proong Nee Gor Rak Tur", with Pong...
She's still very pretty for her age though... :)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw pic somewhere that LaOr-On will meet her third husband before Khun Thep die because he is her doctor. I'm so sad that Khun Thep going to be gone because he is so good to her and plus she is Khun Ying because he works so hard for his family.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Finally, I'm all caught up with this lakorn. I love the pace of this lakorn. So far, it has not dragged one bit for me. At first, I thought Yot was going to find out the truth about his beloved Tong, but I'm glad that they made us wait b/c one thing I anticipate in this lakorn is the moment when Yot realizes what a fool he's been to throw away a wonderful woman like La-Oor-Orn. Can't wait to see that part.

Also, we posted the previews for the upcoming episodes of Malai Sarm Chai and the vids from Aom's press conference on the movie theater incident with English subs (thanks to Kudaranai) at our site.

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/