Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
I agree Jakjann. To me, Aom's face is still as pretty as ever, it's the hair and wardrobe that's making her look older. Aom has to look way older than Son b/c Son is a part of the second generation in the storyline. I do miss Aom with her long hair. Aom probably cut her hair just for this lakorn.

Although I really don't like the storyline, I will be watching this lakorn for Aom. She is such a wonderful actress and Exact really did make this lakorn seem so epic. Thank you Jakjann for subbing the teaser. :p

I can tell that I'm gonna HATE Pang's character in here.
Yeah, I miss her long hair too^^ Yes she must cut her hair only for this drama^-^
Aom looks always nice and sweet whatever for hair-style XD

She is Exact's nang ek nummer1 >.< Khun Boy love her so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh *-*

No P. for sub. I will make english for this drama^^ But I have take my time, must working and study, puh will be a hard work for me if I want to make sub but I want do that!!! XD

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
How I love Aom! And Captain! They are amazing actors. I can't believe it has been five years since P'Captain was here in America. He has got to be one of the most down to earth people I've met.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
On this part of her life, she must look old , Son is in 2nd generation and he has fall in love with Khun Ying La-Oor-Orn (Aom)
It will be her last drama she wants to have a baby.

But This drama is still shooting, shooting until october 2010 or over october.
Yeh, I think If there is not age gap on their roles, it's no chance for such co-operation.

In that interview by Rakdara.net, SON said it's great to co-play with AOM, he never thought that he can pair up with NO.1 actress of EXACT.

jakjann

Jakjann
Vill's interview about her role in Malai Sam chai (ENGLISH)
http://exactscenario.blogspot.com/2010/09/vill-said-period-lakorn-is-very.html

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg can't believe wiew is pairing with hot ball, love that handome/cute guy; the ost/t-ser looks very interesting can't wait til it airs.

jakjann

Jakjann
Aom is very 'pleased' to play ''Malai Sam Chai'' She can show about the noble manners of Thai women

[font="'Helvetica Neue"]http://exactscenario.blogspot.com/2010/09/aom-glad-to-play-malai-sam-chai.html[/font]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Jakjann for translating that article. I love what you've done at your Exact- Scenario blog. Keep up the good work and we greatly appreciate it. :D

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting more and more excited as the air date nears. I miss seeing Aom on-screen. :p

jakjann

Jakjann
PREVIEW EPISODE 1. @ Tuesday September 21st - 2010 / 8. 20 PM
[font="Georgia][size="4"]http://exactscenario.blogspot.com/2010/09/malai-sam-chai-preview-epi1.html[/size][/font]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Fang is going to play as the n'rai again. So sad. Here a clip.

http://www.siamdara.com/ClipVDO/100913_924.html

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
aom lakorn air today! :blush:

watching the preview of the lakorn and man pang is just all over the guys sleeping with anyone she can! tsktsk <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't even started White Sin yet. I think I might pass that lakorn like how I said I was going to watch an Exact lakorn but end up not watching it later.

If she does end up with Son, I will pass up this lakorn. Most likely I think she will return back to Captain. I believe in this lakorn, it will show how he improve his behavior. Or I could be absolutely wrong lol

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
here the link to watch the lakorn credit to webaomphiyada Episode 1

aom and captain meet when their young and now both of them are now grown and he are so mesmerize by her beauty.

kong and captain has appear in the first episode.. puri is gonna introduce him to pang i think and she gonna make aom life upside down..

looksy

sarNie Adult
If she does end up with Son, I will pass up this lakorn. Most likely I think she will return back to Captain. I believe in this lakorn, it will show how he improve his behavior. Or I could be absolutely wrong lol
I hope that Captain's character Yots will change throughout the lakorn too, but from an interview he did, Captain said that this character is bad beyond bad, LOL.

If anything, this lakorn is not our typical boy meets girl, falls in love with girl, and then lives happily ever after. It's a drama about love, its disappointments, second chances, loss love, and then found again unexpectedly through Son's character. I think that it should be pretty entertaining b/c it follows the lifespan of the nang ek and her struggles as a woman in that era. I hope that it's very melodramatic and drives me to tears b/c from what I've read of the storyline, I already empathize for Aom's character.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Yeh,the ost, the dress, the cast of this lakorn are all wonderful..

like the feeling of little aom and captain so much when they were in childhood,can't wait to see nexe ep.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah Lucy. It's cute how they knew each other since childhood and then got married. He seems to love her so much but it's sad that his loyalty to the marriage didn't last long. I guess that's real life for you, people enter a marriage with good intentions but somehow lose their way. Poor La-Oor-Orn, she's in for so much pain and heatache.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah Lucy. It's cute how they knew each other since childhood and then got married. He seems to love her so much but it's sad that his loyalty to the marriage didn't last long. I guess that's real life for you, people enter a marriage with good intentions but somehow lose their way. Poor La-Oor-Orn, she's in for so much pain and heatache.
sigh...and in that old times,what can La-Oor-Orn do with her husband in such situations?
captain here really was spoiled, even mad at his father.