Makeup, Skincare & Hair Care Brands +Tips

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nope, no H Mart in my state. Bummer! But at least I can possibly order online. Which is a great alternative. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not really into whitening products since I'm fair/yellow tone. But most Asian skincare products contains some sort of whitening anyway. $400?! Does it make you immortal too?! Lol that's too much.
I am always skeptical ordering makeup online. Yup, $400 is a lot of money...but I ordered this oil (small tube) and a dark spot corrector that was apart of the skin care line and it was $380. And I used it for about a week and ends up throwing it away. Sigh

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am always skeptical ordering makeup online. Yup, $400 is a lot of money...but I ordered this oil (small tube) and a dark spot corrector that was apart of the skin care line and it was $380. And I used it for about a week and ends up throwing it away. Sigh
I've been using a little bottle of Tea Tree oil I buy from Walmart for about $2. It works on dark spots caused by acne. It takes time to diminish but eventually you see a difference.

I love taking care of my skin but I can't afford to go all out like that. Especially since my skin is sensitive. Can't risk wasting that much money if I don't know if it'll even work.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I've been using a little bottle of Tea Tree oil I buy from Walmart for about $2. It works on dark spots caused by acne. It takes time to diminish but eventually you see a difference.

I love taking care of my skin but I can't afford to go all out like that. Especially since my skin is sensitive. Can't risk wasting that much money if I don't know if it'll even work.
I like to try new things all the time..and wasting money in the process. It's a good thing my husband never ever check to see what I buy lol. But there's one thing that I never take out of my skin care routine and that's Lancome Genefique....it's pricey but well worth it. It last a long time though even if it's just 1 or 2 ounces.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like to try new things all the time..and wasting money in the process. It's a good thing my husband never ever check to see what I buy lol. But there's one thing that I never take out of my skin care routine and that's Lancome Genefique....it's pricey but well worth it. It last a long time though even if it's just 1 or 2 ounces.
I've heard many ppl like that product. Maybe sometime down the road I'll look into it, lol

I just use mostly Pond's and Nivea or try something similar. I usually end up going back to those two brands though.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I have been trying Korean products—they have such nice skin. The cleansing foam I am currently trying is this banana one. One of the best thing about it , smells just like bananas.
67108A3B-739C-4D45-9A8A-39A2A4E58E35.jpeg

Foxdie

sarNie Egg
I also started using Korean products. They are very high quality, and I like the texture of the creams. However, I was allergic to some deep-smelling products. So I gave them up. I already choose the odorless product, Cerave. As with cosmetics, I am cautious about which brand I choose. Even I'm not so fond of makeup, I have some favorite products from natashadenona.com, the eyeshadow palette I really like. They are cruelty-free and paraben-free, so I would highly recommend them.

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Has anyone used Curology? I’ve seen people do reviews on it and it seems like it helps them. Curious :confused12:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Has someone tried the makeup brand ilmakiage? I see it on fb alllll the time where it literally looks like your skin. & there’s a shade test for their foundation. Hmmm I’m a bit skeptical but it seems to be so amazing!