Makeup, Skincare & Hair Care Brands +Tips

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'man talking about pedicures ! I went to my cousin nail shop yesterday to get some work done & I came across a man getting his feet work on , I mean , I know they do get it done but I never saw one LOL , so I kinda flirt w/ him a bit ^^^ can't help it , I didn't expect to see man in a nail shop , my hunting instinct kick in HAHAHA

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
sarN said:
O'man talking about pedicures ! I went to my cousin nail shop yesterday to get some work done & I came across a man getting his feet work on , I mean , I know they do get it done but I never saw one LOL , so I kinda flirt w/ him a bit ^^^ can't help it , I didn't expect to see man in a nail shop , my hunting instinct kick in HAHAHA

Oh my goodness Khun mae Sarn! Lol That's so cute and funny at the same time. You big flirt!  :coverlaf:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thats at a nail shop where man is rare . imagine me at work in a tattoo shop everyday & see nothing but half naked man or man taking their shirt off when I ask to see where they want the tattoo at lolll ^^^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I see all kind of crazy ppl ! Believe me , when I say crazy , it like Jerry Springer HAHA . I can film a reality TV show in there b/c everyday there some kind of drama w/ clients or the artist themselves. Just last week a client 's wife ask us to rewind the camera & she caught her bf cheating b/c he came in w/ a girl loll . when kat stacks got her tattoo done at the shop there was at least 30 men randomly walk in & out just to catch a glimpse of her.

x0unerthanlater

That is all entertaining. More than some of the lakorns we watch Lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
A while back I posted a status about men cologne. There are certain men who wear cologne as if they took a shower with it lol. I have a sensitive nose too so the intense smell knocks my socks off but in a bad way that I would sneeze & the smell could linger around after they passed by me. Nothing wrong with having a good smell on you but just don't overdo it. 

Last week's Sunday I smelled AXE body spray & it smelled really nice and I could tell it is for men so turned out it belongs to this young boy lol. Young boys nowadays :coverlaf:.

x0unerthanlater

I know exactly what you mean. Some ppl wet their clothes with cologne lol It can give me an instant headache. And sometimes you smell them before you actually see them. Especially in a public place like the store. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I was growing up, there's this lady who acts like she's above everyone else when in fact she lives in the ghetto among us. Anyway, she's always deck out, makeup, jewelries and perfume. Holy Cow, we can smell her miles away. When she walks passed us we literally cough. Everyone old and young gave her the nickname of "Mrs. Choke"

The thing is, she's my best friend MIL LOL

x0unerthanlater

@Ms.Zoe, That's true. And even after they have long pass me, I can still smell them. blah

@byebye, That's sounds really gross. I see those kind of women and it makes me wonder how their man can be around them. Lol I'd "choke" to death.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I prefer men smell of lanudary detergent/ fresh scent bouncy ^^^^ it mean he wash clothes often or he like to wear clean clothes lol . I notice Latino man wear very strong cologne. I never wear perfume, it give me headaches , I use only coconut lotion on dry leg/arm ,I shower w/ body wash ( only strawberry scent ) or lux strawberries soap , I love lux , I use it for yearsss , when I was in Thailand I buy it by boxes , I always smell like strawberries .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One time I bought a vanilla lotion, thinking it would make me smell good. I put it on my arms and legs and have a headache all day long. I had to shower and get the smell out. I just can't do a lot of smell. I remember being stuck in an elevator once and this lady had the strongest worst perfume smell. It was hurting my nose so bad, I thought I was going to have a bloody nose. 

x0unerthanlater

@sarN, I love Lux! Their body soap all smells really good. I like using Thai soap because they make soft.

@byebye, Ouch! I've made that mistake. Using a lotion + the perfume and I had a huge headache. Felt like I was going in circles the whole time because it made me dizzy. Ugh and I hate those ppl who have so much cologne/perfume on and you end up in the elevator with them.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think all those peoples showered themselves with cologne/perfume probably has sinus problem, because they can't seem to smell themselves. :crazy:
I knew this Lao old lady (not personally) since she was in her 50's, now she in her late 70's or so, she always dolled up and look pretty with makeups and perfumes like those "Khun Ying, Khun Nai" and you can smell her perfumes mile away, but once you're close to her and she talk to you,  :faint:   boy oh boy you don't know if you're going dies from perfumes suffocation or her bad breath :whahuh: and she does not seem to notice it. :no:  So my conclusion, either they knew they smell bad and need to covered it up with perfume or they really has bad sinus problems.  :lolyup:

I have sensitive nose and I can't stand perfume/cologne either, but I love the scent of natures, and the actual flowers like gardenia, lily of the valley, jasmine etc... they have such a soft and lovely scents, but their fake scent in candles and perfumes make me gags too. I want the real thing!

x0unerthanlater

@Maya, Those old Lao ladies like to go overboard with their perfume. Sometimes they smell like too much incense. I think as they are very old they can't smell things as strongly as we can?  :scratchhead2:  But then there are young ppl who shower in perfume and cologne scents too. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, I tried using Lancôme moisturizer and it makes my face itchy as heck...also, the paul Mitchell conditioner didn't work. I feel this weird feeling all day long and makes my hair so oily. I think I am going back to my routine of washing my hair twice a day during summer and once in winter. I went ahead and got my hair cut so short, as if I have that much of a hair to chop off to begin with. I just didn't have a choice because I could not stand the crisp, orange, damaged hair. When I touched it or look at it, it was driving me crazy. I didn't even have a style to cut, I just told the girl just chop it off as much as you can to take away the dead, orange hair.

x0unerthanlater

Aww that sucks that the PM conditioner didn't work. I guess you have to keep on hunting for the right products. I get so lazy to wash my hair once every other day, i can't imagine having to do it twice a day. 

Are you taking any vitamins to grow out your hair or anything? I'm not sure what to recommend because our hair is different. My hair grows pretty fast on it's own, and even faster when I use coconut oil on the strands.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The only good thing is, my hair grows super fast. That is why I am not afraid to cut my hair whenever I feel like it. I don't take anything for my hair and never has but it grows fast on its own. The thing is, when I wash my hair twice a day it  hardly falls and a lot healthier looking. It has always been like that. When I started to wash it once a day, my hair is so greasy that when I shower the next morning it falls. I know, my hair is weird that way. But there are times I am so lazy to shower twice daily lol. But during the summer in Texas, I don't have that much options. It's hot as heck.. But it beat Bali though, while in Bali I sometimes showered three times a day, it was that humid.