make the move..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Has anyone here find someone attractive, and went for it?

What strategies do you use? How do you know she/he is interested? Do you just go for it or you wait for some kind of sign(s) from them? If so, what kind of signs give you the green light (what kind of signs you consider as a green light)? Would you wait till that person is alone to go up to them? (To simplify this, how do you flirt?)

I've never made the first move before..but I would like to try, it sounds like fun!! So give me some [interesting] stories!! please...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I'm usually the one to make the first move. Guys now a days are chicken! I just tell them straight up, usually when we're alone of course. Sometimes they think I'm bullshitting them. hahaha.

Best advice is to just flirt with them... tease them a bit... drop hints to let them know that you are feeling them. That's usually what I do. I'll say cheesy things to them to get them smiling. Text them from time to time to say goodnite or good morning.

The worst thing to do is tell them when you're drunk!! Baddd idea!!! I've done it before... omg.. it was horrible..!