Maiv Xyooj

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
no... that's not true... of course they were born over in laos... but then they didn't get married for that reason...

lots of gossip... maiv xyooj used to live in marysville.. and she went to alicia intermediate school.. if anyone knows where that is.. ehhehe...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaa.. no mai xyooj didn't marry her husband for that reason.. her husband been singing for hecka long now.. then for some reason.. one day.. her album came out.. her voice is better then her husband.. that's y now.. her husband don't really sing anymore.. :) kewl..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ehheheh... there's so much gossip about her and her husband..

people in laos thinks that she's not married yet... but her oldest song is already probably in high school...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she has to be at least in her mid or late 30's.... because her son is pretty old.... and if you keep looking at her.... you can see the age kickin in...

but yeah... she does have a great deal of make up on.... so.. uh... of course she's going to look good for a mom...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
it's called Cosmetic girls.. hehehe..

Cosmetic: A preparation, such as powder or a skin cream, designed to beautify the body by direct application.

~~you guys know..something really kewl about her.. she speaks english pretty darn good.. hahaha. :)

stephanie

sarNie Adult
wow! i got her autograph from sac's new year in 05. i totally love her hmmob out fit! any one heard her new album yet, i think it's nkauj npau npam or something like that...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
stephanie said:
wow! i got her autograph from sac's new year in 05. i totally love her hmmob out fit! any one heard her new album yet, i think it's nkauj npau npam or something like that...
[post="88012"][/post]​
hehe. yea.. i got her autograph too.. cause i bought her CD and DVD..
i feel like i pay to get her autograph...hehe.. for reals.. but yea.. her
new album is alrite..
:D

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
nkaujhmooblauj said:
okay... i heard that she got a nose job and liposuction...

did anyone hear about this?
[post="85693"][/post]​
i heard about this. is it true? i mean if you look at her.. she IS more skinner and her nose looks a lot smaller.

I wouldn't be surprised.. a lot of hmong singers are doing plastic surgery.

besides Maiv xyooj probably has all the money to do it from her concerts, music videos, and albums. she's pretty famous in the hmong community.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
some people that know her personally... said that she did too... so yeah... you wouldn't say that about someone you know personally if it isn't true.. right? unless they are just talking smack.. then.. its a different story..

her music video "cev nkauj xwb" at the beginning... where she was tossing ball... her nose didn't look like that... and now it got smaller and yeah...

people don't get older and their nose shrinks... that's not an excuse... people do get short.. but their nose doesn't get smaller... ehhehe...

slee00

sarNie Adult
calla said:
i love some of her songs.....especially the one "Mam Ntsib Hauv Npau Suav" haven't heard of her new album yet. :D
[post="84664"][/post]​

Ilove that one too....she has a great voice! Love it!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
yea, maiv xyooj does have a good voice for her age. know whats weird? madonna is older than she is and no one gossip about her. it's kinda funny if you think about it, but then again, hmoob people are just like that... afraid to lose your face and all that crap.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
No ofense to anyone that likes her but for me I just don't like her personally, period. I think that she still needs to take some more singing lessons before she releases anymore albums. Whenever I listen to her songs they give me chills. I guess it's just me but I just don't like how she shakes her voice at the end of each word or sentences. I think I've heard better singers. And I also think that if someone really wants to be a great artists then they shouldn't use other people's music without crediting it, it's just wrong. Now I see a lot of hmong singers doing that, making it their own. Gosh those are just so annoying, changing the most beautiful song into a nightmare. Especially Ywj Pheej Moua and Nkauj Cua Tseej. ahhh....... these kind of people really annoys me, they think they are cool by just singing popular songs like korean, chinese, thai, and americans. some people gotta get a life.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh! nkauj cua tsheej sucks big time. her voice is all high pitched. it gets cut off. and she sings hella low.

i don't like her. maybe people buy her music because they think she's pretty. if you keep lookin at her. she gets ugly. i don't know about you. but of course. i'm sort of harsh on my judgements

her dancing in that one movie has gotten little kids dancing like her too... it was SO unnecessary to dance the way she did. whoever thinks that's cute is gross.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i like her song and music....i thought that her song has deep meaning sometimes....then again, some song suck too but i will always support her.....i think that she have the voice to sing and she express them nicely....

nainee

sarNie Egg
mainira said:
i like her song and music....i thought that her song has deep meaning sometimes....then again, some song suck too but i will always support her.....i think that she have the voice to sing and she express them nicely....
[post="101340"][/post]​

i agree with you...

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
allitis16 said:
No ofense to anyone that likes her but for me I just don't like her personally, period. I think that she still needs to take some more singing lessons before she releases anymore albums. Whenever I listen to her songs they give me chills. I guess it's just me but I just don't like how she shakes her voice at the end of each word or sentences. I think I've heard better singers. And I also think that if someone really wants to be a great artists then they shouldn't use other people's music without crediting it, it's just wrong. Now I see a lot of hmong singers doing that, making it their own. Gosh those are just so annoying, changing the most beautiful song into a nightmare. Especially Ywj Pheej Moua and Nkauj Cua Tseej. ahhh....... these kind of people really annoys me, they think they are cool by just singing popular songs like korean, chinese, thai, and americans. some people gotta get a life.
[post="99544"][/post]​
I totally agree with you on all these singers. I saw a video of a Maiv Xyooj party and heard an English song she sang...OMG! Totally killed the song! :shock: Please, even if OG's like her, she should stop singing! It's really annoying! Nkauj Cua Tsheej and Ywj Pheej Muas can't sing at all either! Just stop! If you want to sing better, take voice lessons. Don't want to sound mean or be offensive to fans, but this is the truth. :huh: