Maiv Neng Thao

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
Hey you guys...have you guys ever saw Maiv Neng husband..because i just wonder how her husband look like and I heard that he have six kids already before he married her.. so can someone post it up her husband and her photo...Thank you

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmm...coincidence or what, I was just asking about the same thing as a side note in a different post... Anyway, I've seen her around a lot of Hmong tournaments lately selling movies with this one guy... so wondering if that's her husband too... They didn't look in love at all, but i think they're more conservative, especially Mai Neng as compared with Mabsua... Funny thing was they were at the same tournament that Mabsua and her husband were too... and Mabsua and her hubby seemed more in love, but Mabsua is more flirty...

kulyia

RUK
WOW.is she the Gueen hmong singer or somthing they always say on the radio??..lol.she got marry to a dude from here too??!?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wtf...mai neeg did not have six kid b4 they married....who the helll say thta....well me n my sis talk to her she was still in thai college untill she was 27,....in her late 20's n got married to her husband...he' not that old...i guess same age as her...he still supports her n help her with her music....he's not like a 90 year old oggi okay....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whoa, i didn't know Mai Neng was 27 years old... wow, i thought she was only 23 or something like that... rumor was that she was only 18 when the movie Kuv Leej Niam aired a few years ago.. She looks good for her age, and good thing he does still support her with her music and all as i've seen at tournaments...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Where does she live now? I saw her once at the new year and she was so skinny. I'd like to meet mabsua. Will she be at the Fresno New Year?

miyu

sarNie Egg
my mother know MaiNeng pretty well and i saw her husband around. he's a single guy never married before and when he met MaiNeng, MaiNeng was his first wife. i believe they love each other its just that they don't show it because of what reason, who knows???. and about Mabsua? um, its hard to tell.. her husband love her alot, and she do seem nice with her cute smile. but i just hope she'll stay with her husband NOT like MaiXiong..

talking about MaiXiong, is she still in MN or back to CA? is it true that maixion's in love with a young Hmong actor from France? that's what i heard, but im not really sure though. lol life is just full of surprise! watch out! watch out!!

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
Where does she live now? I saw her once at the new year and she was so skinny. I'd like to meet mabsua. Will she be at the Fresno New Year?
mabsua lis lives in the twin cities, mn.. if you come up here you'll see her at the farmer's market.. i mean she's there almost 7 days a week selling movies, cd, and other things..

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
mabsua lis lives in the twin cities, mn.. if you come up here you'll see her at the farmer's market.. i mean she's there almost 7 days a week selling movies, cd, and other things..

I always buy movie from mabsua and her husband and everytime we go...my mom called her nyab bc my mom are related to her husband...so that makes her my aunt...heheh..

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
wtf...mai neeg did not have six kid b4 they married....who the helll say thta....well me n my sis talk to her she was still in thai college untill she was 27,....in her late 20's n got married to her husband...he' not that old...i guess same age as her...he still supports her n help her with her music....he's not like a 90 year old oggi okay....

oh really my aunt's daughter that dance for her concert say that her husband already have six children before marrying her...but whose know right...=D

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
my mother know MaiNeng pretty well and i saw her husband around. he's a single guy never married before and when he met MaiNeng, MaiNeng was his first wife. i believe they love each other its just that they don't show it because of what reason, who knows???. and about Mabsua? um, its hard to tell.. her husband love her alot, and she do seem nice with her cute smile. but i just hope she'll stay with her husband NOT like MaiXiong..

talking about MaiXiong, is she still in MN or back to CA? is it true that maixion's in love with a young Hmong actor from France? that's what i heard, but im not really sure though. lol life is just full of surprise! watch out! watch out!!
im not sure about the whole mai xiong liking a young guy from france. but if it's true then the only 2 guys that i know are chen van and MTV.

Mae

sarNie Adult
im not sure about the whole mai xiong liking a young guy from france. but if it's true then the only 2 guys that i know are chen van and MTV.

Hahah... I don't think it's MTV, he's way too young for her... if it is anyone, it's Chen cuz they made a music video together... Chen's so fobby!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey you guys...have you guys ever saw Maiv Neng husband..because i just wonder how her husband look like and I heard that he have six kids already before he married her.. so can someone post it up her husband and her photo...Thank you
i heard this is mai neng husband. i can be wrong too.

Mae

sarNie Adult
He doesn't even look that old....if indeed Maiv Neeb is 27 already--they look fine together...hehe, she's soooo skinny though! I've seen Maiv Neeb and Mabsua at two exact tournaments just booths away from one another... I gotta say Maiv Neeb is more welcoming and sweet just like anyone else...she talks to anyone... Mabsua comes off as I'm too good and everyone knows I'm beautiful too so treat me like a star...

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
He doesn't even look that old....if indeed Maiv Neeb is 27 already--they look fine together...hehe, she's soooo skinny though! I've seen Maiv Neeb and Mabsua at two exact tournaments just booths away from one another... I gotta say Maiv Neeb is more welcoming and sweet just like anyone else...she talks to anyone... Mabsua comes off as I'm too good and everyone knows I'm beautiful too so treat me like a star...

Yeah i agree with you too...even though we related to her, but like my sister took a photo with mab sua at the j4 tournment and my sister say "thank you for taking picture with us" and she just smile at my sister and not saying a word about her music or thank you for supporting her...and i was like :eek: :p ...heheh

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
if he is her husband for real.. i don't see why not.. he's not that old.. and maybe we may not, but maybe their love is great to the point where she did married him..

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
Yeah i agree with you too...even though we related to her, but like my sister took a photo with mab sua at the j4 tournment and my sister say "thank you for taking picture with us" and she just smile at my sister and not saying a word about her music or thank you for supporting her...and i was like :eek: :p ...heheh

it's not you saying it.. it's everyone that sees her at the farmer's market up in the twin cities that's also saying it too.. and the most interesting thing is.. she's not like the one from the movies.. i mean her personality.. they are different.. she won't even say hi to people going past her place and when people asked her for photo.. she says yes.. but then later.. like too she's too smart and good..

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
it's not you saying it.. it's everyone that sees her at the farmer's market up in the twin cities that's also saying it too.. and the most interesting thing is.. she's not like the one from the movies.. i mean her personality.. they are different.. she won't even say hi to people going past her place and when people asked her for photo.. she says yes.. but then later.. like too she's too smart and good..

Yep that true and i Agree with you... ^_^