Maiv muas

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know what happen to Maiv Muas? I belive shes a singer way back in the 90s.
My parents listen to it sometimes. .The last time I heard about her is when she came to USA she got marry. Just last week when I went to work someone ask me about her. They wanted to know what happen to her cause a few years back they heard that she had return to Laos and was kill. I am just curious if its true.....????????........

kulyia

RUK
the only mai muas that pop into my head is the one from Full House..lol after watching that movie, i started liking the name. very classic and Just regular, But too many maisssss. im on of them. lol.=[ but proud of it.=D

candi

sarNie Juvenile
There are many maiv muas...but the only maiv muas i know that sings very well back in the 90s is married to my cousin and living in wis.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
HAHA...RUMORS AGAIN. ANYWAY, SHES MARRIED WITH KIDS AND LIVING IN MICHIGAN THATS ALL YA NEED TO KNOW. STOP STARTING RUMORS SHEESS HMONG PEEPS DO HAVE A BIG MOUTH.HAHA. THATS SCARY!!! BEWARE OF HMONG PEEPS!!! HEHEHE

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Rumors? Sorry dear but she is married to some hmong Kue guy in Michigan! If im telling Rumors i'll make something up really GOOD!!! Hmong people always assuming and talking lots of craps about others.

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
wow, i remember her. i use to listen to her songs all the time when i was like 10 or 12. lol...i'm glad she made it to the US.

missyx

sarNie Egg
she use to be one of my fav singer too. once upon a time she lived in NC, b/c someone invited her to sing at their wedding. i dont know where she is at now.