[Mainland] Song in the Clouds 2015 (sequel to Ballad of the Desert)

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Title: 大汉情缘之云中歌 / Da Han Qing Yuan Zhi Yun Zhong Ge
English title: Love Yun Ge from the Desert
Previously known as: 云中歌 / Yun Zhong Ge / Song in the Desert / Song in the Clouds

Air: Summer 2015

Staring: Angelbaby as Huo Yunge, Du Chun as Meng Jue, Lu Yi as Liu Fu Ling
Synopsis
Yun Zhong Ge as known as Song in the Clouds is a sequel to Sound of the Desert 风中奇缘 (Da Mo Yao 大漠謠). During the Western Han Dynasty, an eight-year-old Emperor Zhao of Han meets a girl Huo Yunge (daughter of Huo Qubing Wei Wuji and Jin Yu from Ballad of the Desert), who rescued him from the cold of the desert. Ten years later, Huo is now a beautiful young woman, who could not forget the boy she saved. However, she mistook another Liu Bing Yi as Emperor Liu Fu Ling. Yunge helplessly watched him marry Xu Pingjun. The heartbroken Huo later meets a handsome Meng Jue, only later to find herself embroiled in a power struggles within the imperial palace.
Trailer 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZqs31e4CRY&t=12
Ost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAqjmifEorA&t=182
Credit: Soompi forum

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ooooo, set to air this Summer. Interesting~~~~ I still have two more EPs of SOTD left, but I'm not ready to let go of WeiWuJi because he still has my heart.

I don't know who Angelababy will pair up with in the end though, even if I do have a soft spot for Chen Xiao... I don't know what his character is like in here... Eek.

minankumo

sarNie Adult

Angelababy as Yun Ge
Yun Ge is a cheerful girl with extraordinary culinary skill; have a lack of clear attitude when it comes to relationship issue. But Yun Ge yearns for loyalty in love just like all other girls. Meet the right person at the right time is happiness; meet the wrong person at the right time is heart-breaking; meet the right person at the wrong time is helpless; meet the wrong person at the wrong time is a torture.

Du Chun as Meng Jue
>Meng Jue has a keen interest in literature, art, calligraphy and medicine. He witnessed his loved ones suffer death as a child, hence resulted in his dull and lack of emotion personality.Have the habit of not explaining himself after misunderstanding occur and conceal his true feelings.

Lu Yi as Liu Fu Ling
Liu Fu Ling ascended the throne at the age of eight; young, wise and talented. He takes everyone lightly.....except for her. He has been looking for her after their chance encounter at the desert.....until she reappears again. He thought they will be together forever, however it result to separated life and death.

Chen Xiao as Liu Xun
Liu Xun is intelligent and talented, his loyal love with first wife, Xu Ping Jun is touching and affectionate.
Unfortunately, the monarch died young, leaving his solitary figure deeply miss.

credit http://seoulinlovenow.blogspot.com/

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm confused. According to novel, Ling gege should be the main. How come all the posters are focused on Meng Jue and Yun Ge? Angelababay is so pretty here but the plotline is weak and crazy. I feel like I'm watching another crazy amnesiac drama. I know it'll be cryfest later but still I fully admit I love the novel with all the heartaches.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I'm confused. According to novel, Ling gege should be the main. How come all the posters are focused on Meng Jue and Yun Ge? Angelababay is so pretty here but the plotline is weak and crazy. I feel like I'm watching another crazy amnesiac drama. I know it'll be cryfest later but still I fully admit I love the novel with all the heartaches.
In the series they probably changed it around. so Meng Jue is the main.