[Mainland] Siege in Fog (2017)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I read the production came to a halt because of issues with the author not getting the right paid or something .

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
From my perspective, if I was the author and some production is willing to use my story as a drama, I'll thank them from head to toe. Money would be the last thing that I care about. Hahahahaha...... Just saying icon_story.gif

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. Can they just air this drama already? Dang. We've been waiting for far tooooo dang long. I hope they get their crap together, pay the author whatever she is asking for and just give us the dang drama. I'm so tired of waiting.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Well if a person's main occupation is an author, that is his/her source of income then money is very important for them.

If I was an author & I have other main occupation, I would still want getting paid right for my work. I will agree to negotiate :).

sarN

sarNie Granny
Seven or eight of the author books are make into tv drama already , she quite popular & making ton of $ from it ! YX/Chang'er from Princess Agents is having a drama call " Tear in Heaven" is the lastest of her book turn tv drama !! Gee, soon she might as well become a writer/producer of tv drama LOL , i wish she do , some of her book have rscene , I like :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Ms.Zoe

Is she like the most famous of the authors whom novels turned into dramas? I read that she is like a step mom or something because her novels tend to have sad endings lol.

roselovesice

I heard that most of her novels have sad endings too. It's quite disappointing since many of the viewers/readers, like me, are all about that happy ending life. lol

Ms.Zoe

Most of her novels have sad endings & they still sell still popular then she must done & are doing some things right lol. Me too I don't like sad ending novels....from my perspective Life is sad already (I know there is happiness in Life too), novels are for readers to escape the real life they have, to enjoy things in novels that aren't present in their real life so sad endings aren't for me, I don't want more sadness, I can't bear it :).

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't like sad ending but she write her leading man so alpha :risas3: & villain type, 'Seal with a Kiss' had everything from rscene , force mistress, revenge , pregnancy, kidnap , gosh, something I would write :risas3::risas3:

Ms.Zoe

After Princess Agents's ending I think I will only watch SiF if it ends good....lol I might change my mind later who knows lol....that is good that it didn't air yet so I could say that I will only watch it if it ends good :D...would be tough to stop watching to the end if I am watching it.

roselovesice

I'm still wondering why they keep changing the air date. I looked up the news about the author having issues with the company but that was news from back in 2016. In their defense, they claimed that they had already paid a big sum of money to the author with no objection from her side so it was not right that she would demand a huge sum after their contract ended. Whatever the case was or is, I hope they air the drama soon. It's been far too long of a wait.

Ms.Zoe

Will this drama ever air? I will have to go back & read the plot to refresh my memory if that will happen lol.....September already, come on now, don't say we have to wait till next year for it to air??

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I think she does fall in love with her husband............ at least the clip I saw looks like it. She’s so pretty it’s ridiculous

roselovesice

Wait, did it ever air?!

I've tried to stop watching Chinese dramas but it's so hard 'cause they're so addicting.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
No I don’t think so I heard the first to episodes were leaked but u know there are like 5minutes clips English sub somewhere on it. So that’s why I thought it was aired. But I think it’s gonna be like 50 episodes. So three episode every week? Or everyday?

Ms.Zoe

It has been tooooooo long lol for me to remember how many episodes the last time I saw but looks like it will be 50 episodes & the airing date will be Dec 31st 2017 that I see from the website below....LOL I don't know if I would bother to trust another airing date of this drama :risas3:...to be on the safe side....maybe next year seems more reliable :celebrate16: LOL :risas3:.

https://mydramalist.com/19052-siege-in-fog

Cr to mydramalist.com

Ms.Zoe

It does feel like "it has been 84 years" waiting for SoF to air :D :D.

So far only ep 1 has Eng sub....I'm nervous to watch it. Hold on to your seat, it is going to be 1 bumpy ride :p.

P.s. She is about 101 years old because she met Jack when she was 17 :D.

Cr to all rightful owners