[Mainland] Sealed with a Kiss 千山暮雪 (Hunan TV)

icefish

sarNie Egg

Mandarin title: 千山暮雪 / Sealed with a Kiss/ Qian Shan Mu Xue
Episode: 30
Genre: Modern romance
Director: Yang Xuan
Original Novel by Fo Wo Si Cun who also wrote Too Late to Say I Love You
Expected release date: October 2011
Broadcasting Company: Hunan TV

Synopsis:
Orphaned as a child, TongXue lives under the care of her maternal uncle. While she was working at a cafe, she caught the attention and attraction of Mo ShaoQian, Chairman of YunZhong Corporation. Little does she know that her father once betrayed YunZhong Corporation and indirectly caused Mo ShaoQian's father death.

TongXue's father's betrayal plunged YunZhong Corporation into a serious crisis and ShaoQian was forced to enter a political marriage with Mu YongFei, heiress to Mu Corporation, in order save his father's company. On their wedding night, ShaoQian became repulsed by YongFei's possessive, condescending behavior, and could not stand to live under the same roof with her. ShaoQian continuously sought to divorce Yongfei for the next ten years, but she resolutely refused despite both leading separate lives and being in a nominal marriage.

After ShaoQian discovers TongXue's identity, he seeks to avenge his father's death. ShaoQian uses criminal evidence (embezzlement) against TongXue's uncle to blackmail her to live with him as his mistress. As ShaoQian gets to know TongXue, he begins to harbor very conflicted feelings for her. On the surface, he treats TongXue coldly and toys with her emotions. Secretively, ShaoQian cannot help himself but falls hopelessly in with love her and wants to protect her... But will TongXue be able to let go of her childhood sweetheart and reciprocates his feelings?

watch it online (in progress) http://www.viki.com/channels/5748-sealed-with-a-kiss

CREDIT: Viki

icefish

sarNie Egg
CAST

Hawick Lau as Mo ShaoQian (~33 years old)
A disciplined man driven to ruthlessness. Ten years ago, he sacrificed his happiness to marry a woman he didn't love to save his father's company from bankruptcy. ShaoQian sees his political marriage to YongFei as his biggest personal humiliation, and tries his best to keep his distance from his "wife". When he discovers the daughter of the man who betrayed his father, he ruthlessly seeks revenge and tries to make her life a living hell. But when he realizes he has fallen in love with the daughter, he becomes frighten and tries his best to suppress his feelings. He gets further tormented by the fact that the woman he loves only bears hatred for him.
TongXue often describes him using the Chinese proverb 衣冠禽兽/yi guan qin shou literally meaning "beast in clothes" cuz ShaoQian ALWAYS always dresses spotlessly but she finds his "beast-like" actions to be a stark contrast to how proper he looks. Now both fans/author fondly call him by that name.
Quote:
"It's because I'm destined to go to hell, so I must find someone to accompany me... and you're the best candidate."
"Death is not the best way to make a person suffer, because death is just a form of escape. Making the person trapped in hopelessness is a penalty worse than death."

Ying'er as Tong Xue (~21 years old in the novel, maybe slightly older in the drama ~23)
A innocent and kind girl who inadvertently get embroiled in the revenge plans of Mo ShaoQian. She unwillingly becomes his secret mistress to save her uncle from going to prison.
Quote:
"Are you happy when you see me suffer?"
"I realize much later that there's someone in this world whom you're destined to know for a short time and very little about, but you would have to use a whole lifetime if you want to erase him from your memory."

Wen ZhengRong as Mu YongFei (30 years old)
Arrogant, rich, and formidable wife of Mo ShaoQian. Ten years ago, she fell deeply in love with Mo ShaoQian and used underhanded means to marry him. She plotted with her father to bring ShaoQian's father's company to bankruptcy, forcing ShaoQian into a marriage alliance with her. Unfortunately, her obsessive behavior drove her husband away on their wedding night. She will use everything in her power to control and make her husband love her, including betraying her own father.
Quote:
I couldn't choose who to be my father, but I'm the one who chose my husband."

Zhang ChenKuang as Mu ChangHe (50s)
Mu YongFei and Mu ChenFei's ambitious father and also a shewed businessman who played a pivotal role in the downfall of ShaoQian's father.

Li ZhiNan as Xiao Shan (early 20s)
Tong Xue's college sweetheart whom she still loves and has very fond memories of.

Zhao ChuLun as Mu ZhenFei
Mu YongFei's younger brother. He befriends TongXue and later tries to protect her from slanderous rumors. Grows to like TongXue but tries to extinguish his feelings when he discovers her illicit relationship with his brother-in-law.

Zhang Ran as Liu YueYing
Tong Xue's wealthy best friend. She has a feisty personality and a strong sense of justice.

Liu XueHua as Jiang Yun
Mo ShaoQian's mother. She divorced ShaoQian's father when he was a child. Currently a professor (I think they changed it from chemistry in the novel to architecture in the drama) at a local university.
Quote:
"Do you think it's ShaoQian who tortures TongXue? Or is it TongXue who tortures ShaoQian?"

Lin ZiXian
Tong Xue and Xiao Shan's schoolmate. She is in love with Xiao Shan, but he does not return her affection and she resents Tong Xue for it.

Yang ZiTong as Su ShanShan
A famous actress who's interested in Mo ShaoQian, but he uses her to detract his wife's attention away from Tong Xue.

CREDIT: JoleCole@Jolecole's Station

Mae

sarNie Adult
This C-drama is sooo good!!!!!!!!!! It reminds me of Thai lakorns, but ultimate revenge to the extreme.. also love the leads together :)

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
^ I couldn't agree more. I just started watching it yesterday night and I'm amazed by how good this drama is. Gosh, the main couple is phenomena. Everything about this drama is just perfect, from script to cast and so on. I'm on ep 12 and I already wish there's not a last ep to it!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I watched it on viki.. but it's only english subbed until part 15. I can't wait until they subb the rest of the episodes.. I can't wait... soo good!

^ I couldn't agree more. I just started watching it yesterday night and I'm amazed by how good this drama is. Gosh, the main couple is phenomena. Everything about this drama is just perfect, from script to cast and so on. I'm on ep 12 and I already wish there's not a last ep to it!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I watched it on there too and I was pretty dissappointed when the eng subs stopped at the beginning of ep 15. Lol! I have the same feeling, can't wait either.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
The waiting is killing! I continue watching it without eng subs. Have no clue what they're saying but oh well, it's too good. Lol. It's getting even more interesting!

Hawick's so good looking! He's like a mix of Aaron Kwok and Ken Theeradeth.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
does anyone know where I can watch it dubbed either in thai or khmer because im not really a big fan of subtitle? thanks in advance

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I finished it and I love it! It was tremendously amazing even though I'm just looking at the pics!!! Lol! I wish it was never ending! I can't get enough of them together! I wanted more! I can't wait to see the mini sequel!

I just watched a concert clip of Hawick and Ying er singing a song to/from their drama and they both were extremely outstandingly good! I love it so much! Despite their age difference, they're such a compatible match!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg pls dnt let me guess it rite...they're not going to end up together...oh nooooooo...if this happen i can continue to watch it

Mae

sarNie Adult
I watched SWAK all the way to the end even though I didn't understand any of it passed the subbed episodes..it was worth it and I'm still waiting for the eng subs for the other parts to come out.. hopefully soon! Also, I love this pair together--lots of chemistry. Cannot wait for the mini-sequel to come out, but the BTS show that Mo Shao Qian is no longer wear his 3-piece suit...he's so hot in a suit..

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I watched SWAK all the way to the end even though I didn't understand any of it passed the subbed episodes..it was worth it and I'm still waiting for the eng subs for the other parts to come out.. hopefully soon! Also, I love this pair together--lots of chemistry. Cannot wait for the mini-sequel to come out, but the BTS show that Mo Shao Qian is no longer wear his 3-piece suit...he's so hot in a suit..
a mini-sequel? are they sure? thats what they say about Bu bu xin something that too but still no news