[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Now I know the hint LGX give from his earlier post. His current post Eng tran: Finished, just want to say to you, either it's goodbye or see you again?

IMG_6316.jpg

sarN

sarNie Granny
Very heart breaking , can't take it , damn them wuixa writer , everything have to be dramatic & melodrama! What's wrong with beach ending ? Thai been having them in 99% of their lakorn and I was fine w/ the repetitive scene :risas3::risas3: . Is there a rule for sad/bad ending for Chinese wuixa 's drama ?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I really really want to smack the writers upside the head!!!! So angry right now. If they do not have a season 2...idk, they messed this story up so bad!!!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
The writers & the producer they sure know how to screw up a good drama :fighting12::fighting12::fighting12: many slaps to you for a job well done. PA got to break records after records so they don't care if they screw up the ending :mad:.

I was so misled from the plot :( :crybaby2:- XE wasn't a badass character, XE & YWY didn't team up to fight against YX. If YWY wasn't about to die who knows when XE will express her feelings for him :BangHead::BangHead:. What an evil girl she is :risas3:...sorry I have to talk like this to lessen my sadness lol. Urgh....the novel's ending is golden, this ending is **** :mad:.

The writers made YX into a really evil character. He sent YWY off to his next life...okay I hope YX fans could rethink about their support for him. YWY have always been a good friend to him. I'm sure if YWY wants YX dead then YX will be dead. I think it is the difference between bad & good people.

YX though he still alive but he will never be at peace, he killed so many people, there will be other people avenging their deaths, way to go on killing YWY the only good male friend you ever had :rolleyes:. Revenge will never be solved by revenge, this cycle will never break unless one side has to be the greater person. *Sigh....I have watched wuxia dramas before where the guy's whole family got slaughtered by a bad person but he didn't go all crazy & evil like YX. Okay I know YX needs his revenge, he got it but he went way beyond that...oh well there is karma, good luck YX :rolleyes: you are so going to need it.

I'm saying these based on the characters, not being bias based on the actors or actress lol. Well although it ends terrible, I gained another awesome male lead from YWY.....he is just so darn gorgeous, such a pity they & YX killed him off :D.

Ms.Zoe

He isn't dead, he is sleeping :aloofandbored:....I refuse to accept his death. You are still very much alive :sad6:in my heart.

Cr to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

So I watched a clip at the very end of last ep....*Sigh he didn't die...his body just drop deep into the lake. It is an open ending. I will watch the last ep this week/weekend, couldn't bear to watch it now with YWY being all bloody, spitting out blood :drooling: <--- blue blood..lol. I will enjoy watching fan made mvs of YWY & making memes of him lol.

Cr to CineBook

Ms.Zoe

How cute they are, this is the first time I see them look smiling the same lol. The last time I said this to a main couple in a different drama, I didn't expect them to be a real couple, they are going to get married soon. For LGX & XE I hope they are good friends & will collaborate again, with the success of PA (although with crazy ending :rolleyes:, another ep ep 68 will show how YWY got out of that icy lake alive :rolleyes:) most likely they will work together again.

Cr as tagged & to rightful owner

sarN

sarNie Granny
I drank alcohol for the first time in ...months , I had give it up for my health & dieting LOL and drank tea from morning til dusk but not today, I'm sad ...so sad ...:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: two shot & one can of beer later, I'm still sad :sad6:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Its morning and....still angry from this!!! So disappointed. I have never witnessed so many fan disappointments. The media company that produced the series experienced a plummet in their stock yesterday. Just comes to show how many people are angry and we deserve an answer!!! Anything!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes, sigh! I am too ugh! Still can't believe they just left us hanging??? It can end today or tomorrow agrrr

Ms.Zoe

Its morning and....still angry from this!!! So disappointed. I have never witnessed so many fan disappointments. The media company that produced the series experienced a plummet in their stock yesterday. Just comes to show how many people are angry and we deserve an answer!!! Anything!!
It felt like a nightmare, I need time to heal from this. Just give fans another ep ep 68 & don't make a lousy job again on it. Thank you for the news about the company that produced PA, their stocks dropped like how they make YWY dropped deeper into the lake lol. This is the best news ever after the disappointed ending. I hope they will give us some closure or face PA fans wrath more severely lol. They misled viewers & it wasn't cool.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This series was whack. I'm so bitter. Like if someone had to die, should've been XE lol. Not my man! Notice I didn't say YX should die cause if he did, XE would probably tattoo his face on her arm and then where would my poor man be?

I know it's technically open ending but no way will I check out the 2nd part if there's one. The script writers are horrible. I rather LGX and ZLY work together in another project without the taint of this one.

I could take a sad ending if we got more time with the YWY/XE or if XE was actually worthy of YWY's pure bunny love. But nooooooo! We got nothing.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Well that was disappointing. I was shock that YWY servant Yue Qi got killed. His servant is the best.:sad6:

Ms.Zoe

This series was whack. I'm so bitter. Like if someone had to die, should've been XE lol. Not my man! Notice I didn't say YX should die cause if he did, XE would probably tattoo his face on her arm and then where would my poor man be?

I know it's technically open ending but no way will I check out the 2nd part if there's one. The script writers are horrible. I rather LGX and ZLY work together in another project without the taint of this one.

I could take a sad ending if we got more time with the YWY/XE or if XE was actually worthy of YWY's pure bunny love. But nooooooo! We got nothing.
Lol maybe both YX & XE should've died lol & a better lady than XE will enter YWY's life lol. Is in the drama XE says she would probably tattoo YX's face on her arm? I still have lots of eps to watch.

I would watch PA 2 only if it has LGX & ZLY together, a better team of writers & happy ending.

Ms.Zoe

I'm a loyal lady...I don't move on that fast lol...will take me some months. I doubt that I will find a better man like YWY :icon12:....*Sigh....my dream man in wuxia realm lol. First it was Yang Guo (ROCH 95) then Batu but I could only choose one man so YWY is my choice for so many reasons :D.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is in the drama XE says she would probably tattoo YX's face on her arm? .
Lol no. I was just being sarcastic cause it felt like the last 30 eps every other word out of her mouth was YX.

Have you seen General and I? Chu Bei Jie is pretty dreamy hero. Like YWY he's totally devoted to his woman, even though they're enemies from warring states. But the girl there is equally in love with him unlike XE.

I do think LGX is hotter than Wallace Chung but the characters are about even. YWY is a colder and doesn't reveal his emotions as much. CBJ is blunt with his feelings. I think the first meeting in G&I, Chu Bei Jie says to her, since I saved you, you're now mine. Lol

Ms.Zoe

Lol no. I was just being sarcastic cause it felt like the last 30 eps every other word out of her mouth was YX.

Have you seen General and I? Chu Bei Jie is pretty dreamy hero. Like YWY he's totally devoted to his woman, even though they're enemies from warring states. But the girl there is equally in love with him unlike XE.

I do think LGX is hotter than Wallace Chung but the characters are about even. YWY is a colder and doesn't reveal his emotions as much. CBJ is blunt with his feelings. I think the first meeting in G&I, Chu Bei Jie says to her, since I saved you, you're now mine. Lol
XE she is pretty lucky considering what she put YWY through & he still loves her.

I haven't seen General & I. LGX he has that manly presence that grab my attention which make watching him as YWY really eye candy :love:, not forgetting his acting is so good for me eyes too lol.

I'm not bias even though there is no denying that both male leads love their women dearly but with all the neglects (XE with YX all those years), attitude, bad vibes & etc YWY receives from XE I like YWY's love for his woman more.

Ms.Zoe

Lol...I think there is a reason behind why I like any male lead, the reason is the more they got mistreated by their women but they still love their women dearly the more I find them more lovable :risas3:. As I posted before the first pek I liked from long ago is Yang Guo then Batu (his woman is mean to him & etc) & now I like YWY, most out of the other twos lol because he suffers the most in love :sad6::crybaby2::risas3:...not to mention the man has some kind of health issue, can't be cold (translation in eng sub PA videos has his health issue as typhoid fever, I googled & it isn't correct). Oh I like YWY for many other reasons too but yes he suffered quiet a lot :D.