[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

sarN

sarNie Granny
he should die tomorrow ppl!! get ready !! gosh , i want XE to have heart break , that girl is getting on my nerve LOL

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
he should die tomorrow ppl!! get ready !! gosh , i want XE to have heart break , that girl is getting on my nerve LOL
I sooooo agree!!!! I want to smack her upside the head so bad for being so oblivious! Poor YWY, he's going through so much, physically, mentally, now 'death' *smh*

sarN

sarNie Granny
I hope XE will be suffering in regret & heart breaks lol , break off from XY & take her little army with her & roam the land away from war & chaos . And after a couple year of living with the thought of WYX had die , he return & they get married w / kids

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I read about Mr. Ice Cube/Master Cold's descriptions in the novel & wanted to share - "Cold and aloof in expression, difficult to read. Thus unpredictable to his opponents. A man of few words, yet decisive and methodical in his actions. Tall, handsome enough to drive "women" senseless :love::love::love:. Exudes class from nobility blood passed down by generations existing for hundreds of years." And Kenny portrayed YWY so so so excellent :clap::clap::clap:.

Ms.Zoe

Yup XE will be hurting, suffering so much because when she realized how important YWY is to her, realized that she loves him, realized how much he loves her, he puts her first of all things then he is gone, not present for her to reveal her feelings for him so yeah she will get so much heartaches hehehe. Don't take YWY for granted, XE :p.

The more YWY is in pain by XE, the more we love him lol. I will still love him when they get together lol.

I would hate for her to think YX saved her from be killed by the Princess :BangHead:.

Ms.Zoe

Have you ladies noticed that both Zanilia Zhao & Kenny Lin have big ears? :D

Ok I will get a handkerchief & hot wine/tea ready when watching tomorrow's eps. Would be interesting to see how XE coping with his death lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ugh, somewhat boring this episodes especially the screen time of the crazy princess. still evil and a fool! here and there of our main YWY and XE.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I've just started to watch this series since seeing this thread always on the top discussion.

Read that the main actress Zanilia Zhao asked the second lead guy Shawn Dou to play Yan Xun.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I've just started to watch this series since seeing this thread always on the top discussion.

Read that the main actress Zanilia Zhao asked the second lead guy Shawn Dou to play Yan Xun.
First Shawn wanted to collaborate on a project but Zhao Li Ying already had PA to film so when she found out they were casting for Yan Xin she asked Shawn for that part.

They offered the role of YWY to LGX. At first he wasn't interested in the script but reconsidered only after learning that ZLY would be his leading lady. I think LGX really knows how to choose his projects. He became famous with BBJX then he started appearing in all those variety shows so really the more you expose yourself and accept projects the more the audience will see you.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Rat. Ice lake tomorrow then LoL. Gosh. They drag it so much . My head hurt LOL

Ms.Zoe

Hi Vimalee, what ep are you at? I'm at ep 14 (that is watching without fast forward any scene). I skipped to ep 44 (I think) to see the bathtub to bed kiss scene lol.

Ms.Zoe

First Shawn wanted to collaborate on a project but Zhao Li Ying already had PA to film so when she found out they were casting for Yan Xin she asked Shawn for that part.

They offered the role of YWY to LGX. At first he wasn't interested in the script but reconsidered only after learning that ZLY would be his leading lady. I think LGX really knows how to choose his projects. He became famous with BBJX then he started appearing in all those variety shows so really the more you expose yourself and accept projects the more the audience will see you.
I'm glad he reconsidered bc he executed the role of YWY so well IMO. Would be interesting to know the ratings of PA (if it was possible) if YWY's role wasn't offered to LGX with ZLY as XE or if XE's role wasn't offered to ZLY with LGX as YWY.

This is off topic: did you know that Mark suggested LGX to be his co-star in Black & White: The Dawn of Justice? I also found out that the villain guy is the director & if I remember correctly he wrote the script too; his sister in the movie is his real life gf (I think they are still together) and she is Mark's ex gf. They were so professional in the movie that I had no idea that they were exs lol.

Ms.Zoe

I want XE to have more heartaches :D like when she finds out YWY is still alive but he is with his Afterlife army, she sees him with MF, would that be so interesting to see her get jealous & sad? Lol considering how many years she was with YX :nut:.

Ice lake for Mr. Ice Cube/Master Cold lol....no wonder he doesn't die :risas3:.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I want XE to have more heartaches :D like when she finds out YWY is still alive but he is with his Afterlife army, she sees him with MF, would that be so interesting to see her get jealous & sad? Lol considering how many years she was with YX :nut:.

Ice lake for Mr. Ice Cube/Master Cold lol....no wonder he doesn't die :risas3:.
lol right he's able to survive in the ice.

Oh she's a bit jealous when his body guard talked about MF.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought I was the only one getting annoyed with XE. She's working my last nerve. So much so that I'm kinda rooting for YWY to get with MF. She's cute and smart. My man deserves better. I can't remember hating on a C-drama n'ek before.