[Mainland] Perfect Couple

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Perfect Couple is ranked number 2 beside BBJQ? BBJX? (lol idk) so I guess it's petty good. It was ranked number 1 somewhere during May 10 and 11, but it is still doing strong after it finished airing. Now, I will just wait for the next sub for ep3. Thank you @fun for sharing the site!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!! Lol. :D

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Fun for the link :)

Waiting for subs can kill, but it's better than nothing.
I wish they could have done better with the ending. I guess I was hoping for something more lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here is the better link to all their videos. 

http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.com/2014/05/perfect-couple-jin-yu-liang-yuan-engsub_13.html

They have up to episode 4. They are pretty secretive and I was about to post the direct link to each video without the ad link but they have requested to have their ad link posted.

Although Gong III did not air during the same timeslot, the first few episode were the highest among all drama this year. It probably even increased after the who plagiarizing law suit. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Yeah, lately that has been the trend of mainland dramas with long trailers. I honestly don't like it bcuz I don't want it to spoil for me. Some even tells you the whole story already as well so I rather it be short and simple.
I'm with you. I wouldn't mind the long trailers if they didn't give away almost everything.

minankumo said:
Found it in thai sub if anyone interested.
Thanks for the link. Reading Thai subs isn't exactly the same as reading Eng subs for me, but it's better than nothing lol.

So how's the drama so far? I've only seen up to 3 and then I stopped because I decided I'd rather marathon it at the end.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Wallace and Tang Yang for winning the "Best Screen Couple" award given by the National Drama Festival! And Wallace for winning "The Most Popular Actor" award!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Oh wow, really?  Congrats to the two.

I've been meaning to watch this one because I miss Wallace so much.. and because I grew more interested in her :)

mia07

Introvert
Finished this and I didn't like it because a lot of dragging and too much silliness.. It started off okay and then it just kept going nowhere but each episode does make you want to keep watching. Their chemistry was pretty good and Wallace is handsome and awesome as always. I only liked when the drama started kicking in. I didn't like the ending as well because it was really just nonsense. This drama could have been concluded within 20 eps at least.. If you wanna kill time then go for it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aww, I'm watching this and loving it so far.But seems like there allot of dragging. How about his Flower series, I heard it's very good too.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I love ZLY and Wallace but the storyline is so melo so I'm skipping it for now and now I'm more interested in Close your eyes when he come/love me if you dare. It looks like a cute passionate criminal profiler story. I admit I read a bit of the novel from Ding Mo.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I love ZLY and Wallace but the storyline is so melo so I'm skipping it for now and now I'm more interested in Close your eyes when he come/love me if you dare. It looks like a cute passionate criminal profiler story. I admit I read a bit of the novel from Ding Mo.
I'm watching it too! I'm not a fan of mystery suspense thrillers, but for Wallace I'm gonna watch it! I'm trying to catch up on all of his previous works. Of course those with available subs. Hehe. Can't believe I missed out so much!