[Mainland] Our Glamourous Time (2018)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I'm excited for this drama. It has action, romance & tactics which all interest me very much! Both main leads need/rely on each other to excel & fall in love in the process - business partners then friends then lovers. I'm extra excited on the male lead as he is a former soldier so he is all trained to face and deal with dangerous situations that aren't business related & he returns home to take over his family's business, that is a transition I am excited to watch as he will struggle but he will have help from the female lead.

Plot:
Adapted from the novel Our Glamorous Times by Ding Mo, Li Zhi Cheng (Jin Han) is a former soldier who has been ordered to take over his family's business when business was going downhill. He has a fateful meeting with Lin Qian (Zhao Liying), an independent and capable white-collar who was freshly graduated and meeting difficulties in starting up her own business. Due to Li Zhi Cheng's complete lack of experience in business, nobody in the industry had hopes in this newly appointed CEO of AiDa. But with the help of Lin Qian's working experience and drive, coupled with Li Zhi Cheng's wits and methods, they bring Ai Da's business to new heights together.

Trailer:

Episode: 30
Airing date: ? 2018

Some extra info: Both leads ZLY & JH are in Princess Agents drama.

Cr to mydramalist (plot) & zanilia zhao (trailer)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Pictures time, all of them seem to be selfie photos lol.

Main leads at Jin Han's birthday celebration. They were matched in apparel lol

Screenshot_2017-12-17-21-25-07-1.png Screenshot_2017-12-17-21-25-30-1.png

LGX was invited too

Screenshot_2017-12-17-21-24-03-1.png
During filming I think, they matched in apparel
Screenshot_2017-12-17-21-24-51-1.png Screenshot_2017-12-17-21-24-16-1.png
The male lead in business suit
Screenshot_2017-12-17-21-25-49-1.png

Would be awesome if LGX was the male lead after what happened in PA lol but JH looks compatible with ZLY as well :).

Interesting facts: all three of them are in PA & in all of these photos they dressed either in black or white or both :D.

Cr for photos: as tagged