https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHCXrijv_0c​
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Hxf8Zs0kw​
 ​
cr:Croton Media|FRESH​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I don't know the summary... but I'm sorta looking forward to the drama....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ No problem.

I personally think Wallace looks very good here.  I still have to get used to TangYan's hair though.  But I'm looking forward to how the stroyline is... looks like old/past/ex-lovers somewhat...

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I just hope it's good since it seems highly anticipated by fans lol, but yes, it does look weird seeing Tang Yan with that hairstyle.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just started watching My Sunshine with no Eng subs (still waiting on Viki, but wanted to watch anyways). This is my current obsession..wanting to know what's going to happen next... Wondering if Wallace Chung/He Yi Chen has a motive, etc.? Omg, it's sooo good and heartbreaking! Hehehe, I actually read the translated novel chapters here under "Silent Separation by Gu Man": https://hui3r.wordpress.com/about/ Can't wait for all these scenes to play out....based on the novel, it doesn't seem like her ex-husband is a villian..he wants her back as much as Wallace Chung/He Yi Chen.

Wallace Chung is mighty fine in here... I've never watched him before, but love his character is quite believable. Hehehe, what I cannot stand is Zhao Mo Sheng's horrible fashion style..omg, what a disaster. Thankfully, it gets a little better after she marries He Yi Chen.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
So...what is this drama about lol? I think this is one of the few dramas I was anticipating that I didn't know the plot to.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Kyahhhhh... I finally started this drama.  It ended already with 36 eps, but I'm waiting for the subs.  And yes!!! Wallace looks mighty fine and handsome in here indeed!!!!! :D :D :D  Him & Tiffany look quite cute but yes! Her fashion/wardrobe in here... and her hair... oh goodness I dislike it so much!

I must say that the flow of the story is really good with great scenes.  I quite like the pace and the flashbacks of the past.  I think they did a great job.  I just knew that trouble was stirring up since the past 18 eps didn't have any annoyance in the eps whatsoever... *cringe* I'm just preparing myself... I hate the 2nd guy's appearance... I just hate what he's doing... though I don't know what he's planning yet.. but I know that it's going to be annoying and cringeworthy!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Let the couple be in peace!!!

I must say that despite liking the main couple, I really like the model friend and the other phographer's funny relationship too.  I wonder how it'll bloom between the two and how he'll drift away from his crush, the main guy's sister, and to the model friend :)

I just absolutely love Wallace's voice too.. sigh.  <3<3<3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lenlin said:
So...what is this drama about lol? I think this is one of the few dramas I was anticipating that I didn't know the plot to.

I started my short spazz so I didn't answer your question hehe.

Anyways, so far from the gist of watching the past 18 eps.  The main guy and girl met in college and became sweethearts.  She moved to the USA shortly due to some incident, hence both sides didn't really know who broke up with who.  The girl assumes that the guy broke up with her when he said he didn't want to see her anymore... and when she left to the USA with her father's urge... the guy thought she broke up with him... <--- It's conflicting since no one knows the exact answer and it's not spoken of with these eps at all since the past isn't mentioned much yet between the two. 

Anyways, She moved to the USA for 7 years, changed majors and became a professional photographer and the guy is now a successful lawyer.  Though the time has passed, they still love eachother etc... and they met again when she returned from America back to Shanghai.  etc... You'd think everything will go smoothly yada-yadaa.. etc.. but there's some issues but they're not big issues at all...... Basically, he wants to know her past... yet doesn't want to know it too because he'll be jealous and hurt.  And she wants to explain about her past too but hesitates... and is usually interrupted by the guy not wanting to hear her excuses.

I'm currently at the issue where everything that's been calm is going to be thrown out of proportion soon though.. I feel it coming.... and I know I won't like it one bit.  I already hate the second guy .... uggghhhhh... He's cringeworthy because of his actions.. though he had only little scenes so far... ughhhh...

I think you'll like it though Lenlin :)  Wallace is yummy yummy :)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Doesn't sound so bad. I was worried it would be really bad since I knew nothing about it. I hope there are subs soon.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^Truthfully, I was watching this for Wallace and a bit for Tiffany.  To my surprise I'm really enjoying it.

I read hui3r's blog about the fashion wardrobe in here.. and I just can't help but stop laughing.  Sure the main girl's wardrobe are like brand name clothing but... I'm just not that fond of them.. It's too everywhere in my opinion, though she wears neutral colors.  I like that they're simple but.. I'm not too fond of them.

I haven't watched Boss & Me/ShanShan .. but I realized that this drama and that drama uses the same office space and some same locations hehe.

the wardrobe/fashion from this drama :p - https://hui3r.wordpress.com/2015/02/01/my-sunshine-fashion-accessories-pictorial/

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
At the sake of sounding like a dowd, I hardly pay attention to brand names or fashion. I only pay attention when the fashion annoys me lol. But thanks for sharing the blog link. That's just so funny.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I finished this drama a while back while slowly saving the last few eps to enjoy because I didn't want it to end hahaha.  But oh goodness, that flashback though, when it was Wallace and Tiffany doing the university scenes ahaha... Wallace, is forever young, adorable, and handsome. :3 :3

I really enjoyed the drama.  I liked that there really wasn't any n'rai/p'rai in the story and it wholely focused on the couple and side couples.  Besides the main couple, I really loved watching her guy colleague and model friend's couple as well.  I really like the overall flow of the story and drama.  Really nice editing and filming too.

The last few eps, Tiffany through me off a bit though because of her change in hairstyle.  Even though I disliked the shorthair... after watching it for so long you're used to it.  The change in hairstyle at the end made me focused a lot on her forehead space... because  it was hidden the whole drama-ish but bam... now a forehead pops out ahahaha... maybe that's just me who feel that way though :p

Edit: I was trying to sleep but something was bugging me... So I had to comeback and edit lol.

I disliked the ex-husband in here... He was so cringe-worthy I couldn't stand him... Uggghhhh. The flow of the story was just going too smooth that you just feel something is finally going to appear... And it did! He was like one of the characters I just wanted to rid of seeing.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't like the ex-husband either. I think they could have done without him completely, even if he was in the novel lol. I read he was much nicer in the novel. And appeared less, too. When he realized the leads loved each other, he stepped aside without all the drama he put them through. Why couldn't they just keep it that way?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ To torture us I tell you.  Everytime he was onscreen I was like... I need some Yi Chen scenes asap!!!  but then I knew there was going to be misunderstandings afterwards.  Grrrr.  They had him appear too much.  He became stalker-ishly creepy.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
He was kind of creepy from the moment I heard his name (when MS sent him that money), and the feeling only intensified when he first appeared onscreen.

And I seriously, seriously thought YC was going to enact revenge on MS, but I guess I was wrong. This isn't a Thai lakorn after all lol.