[Mainland] Loving, Never Forgetting

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Mr. Lawyer (sorry I haven't gotten the names down yet). I just hope he doesn't piss me off. 

Julie, what episode are you on. I am just starting episode 5. 

As of right now, I am disappointed at how stupid Miss Wu (again I still haven't remember their names) is. In court, her story didn't move me. She left out that he gave her a check and she did inform him that she was pregnant. She could have won, this I am assuming that she will lose since I just finished episode 4 and it ended with the court in session. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I'm on ep12, watching it through Viki on the pc since 12-end on youtube doesn't have the subs yet.. :(  Viki still isn't completed but it has up to 21? I believe.

I admit I wasn't touched by her speech at court too.  I laugh at the evidences though.. like when the heck did they even have time to collect evidences?  Impossible! :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ P'Ceci ja... You don't know how many times I've seen that trailer or the 2nd & 3rd part trailers for Ruroni Kenshin... I'm like patiently dying inside and waiting for someone to upload it online.. :(  I've been going crazy the past months.. ahaha.. :(  

Viki has the subs up to ep21... unless the timing is off?  I paused on ep 12... when it got to the part which is moon_luv's favorite part of the lawyer and the girl :3 :3 :3

cecilia

Staff member
^Did it? I stop on viki b/c the sub is off sync so I went off to watch the youtube clips instead. 

Ruroni Kenshin 2 seems good too :)

Seriously, lawyer Xiang is pulling me away from Mr. Li --- That smile of his ..  so suave and sexy! I can't stop laughing at him dancing though lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ahahahaha tell me about it Ceci..  when I saw them dancing I was like dying because I'm so used to Koreans dancing in dramas etc...

Their dancing was more of a dancing that I would do since I don't know how to dance ahahaha :facepalm:  :lmao:  :bhehe: . awkward dancing :p  :baby:

O/T:  RK was really successful in theaters.. I was so going to drive down to LA to catch Lupin & RK2 at the LA EigaFest... but I found out too late by then already.. boohoo.. 

cecilia

Staff member
The drama starts to drag on me so I fast forward a lot to see just LZM and WT's scenes only lol Got to episode 20, kindda stupid how he wants to know if she loves him and yet when she ask him if he loves her he went all silent about it -- men, why are they so stubborn?

I finished the drama with the help of FAST FORWARDING key lol - It was an okay one. Could have been shorten - 34 episodes for all that .. drags too much lol

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't watch them fully na --- I skip a lot with the ff key.  The story starts to drag after they got married lol 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Lol, goodness Ceci.  You finished before me :p

I'm only on ep 13.  Been studying for my exam... even though I know I didn't do that great wahhh.. (please be a high score though... I don't want to take the finals :cry: )

cecilia

Staff member
I took longer and more break than I should .. but luckily, I got most of my school works done so catching up to this is no problem for me --- all thanks to FF lol

BTW, I watched all of it on Viki (12 and up) and yes, there were a few missing sub but it seems like the whole series was subbed so no need to read the recap blog above :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm on episode 18 now... I'm just very curious what Li Zhoumou's real intention are...  Does he like Wu Tong.. or just saying those things to make his son happy... like.. I didn't even see any signs of development or interests he has for Wu Tong... If he does like her.. it'll probably just be due to jealousy.  There's like hardly any interaction much between the two that... I don't even see the progress in their relationship. ??? :/

I kind of pity both brothers.  It sucks being in this kind of relationship... step-brothers... illegitimate child.. etc..  :(

Anyways, ... I am secretly rooting for Lawyer Xiang & Wu Tong... because I see their relationship progress more compared to her and Li.  ahhhh..

And oh.. yeah... totally random but..  I so wanted to like give them water, chapsticks, or other things to help hydrate their lips lol... It's so cracked, peeled, and noticable... I couldn't help but focus on their lips hehe... :p  Especially to Lawyer Xiang... there was many close up scenes that I was like... "he needs major lip moisturizer."  hehe :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm stuck on episode 5. The dubbing is probably the number 1 reason holding me back. Tong Tong sounds like a 12 year old and he is supposedly 4 yrs old. And it bothers me that they keep saying he's 5. The had sex 5 years ago. It takes about 9 months to conceive a child. These little details are important.

Still can't get over that I can't hear Jerry's voice. The dubbing doesn't even match most of the time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sorry spoilers-ish but... Can I take my words back about the lawyer?  He's becoming too strict.... he's like one of those possessive boyfriend who needs to know every single details... eeekkk.. controlling!

I guess the great thing is that you actually see some development or growth between Li & Wu Tong.. ehehehe :dance3: :dance1: :woot: :kiss2: :drools:   HAHAHAHA!  Totally rooting for them hehe *coughcough*

@Fun.. yeah, I admit the dubbing is off at some times.. you can obviously tell it's not their voices :rant:    & I think they keep saying Tong Tong is 5 because they probably count their ages like how the Koreans do... like how they're 1 year old when they're born etc... I think it's the east asian age reckoning?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Koreans are the only people that adds 1 year to their age lol

I just finished episode 9 and there was a lot of things I noticed. When they were at the amusement park, Wu Tong said there are many people, but it looked so empty. There was no line and no one was riding the rides except for Tong Tong lol

And then Li Zhoumu said why did she deceive Tong Tong for 4 years about him lol So now he is back to being 4 years old haha.

Lawyer Xiang spending time with Wu Tong? When did they ever get so close to drinking out late at night? I have no problem with mother going out to have some fun but she hardly knows him yet she's spending so much time with him and they don't even talk about law stuff... 

Off to watch episode 10.

cecilia

Staff member
lol - I stop nit picking after her loss plead at the court .. I didn't enjoy it as much as I anticipated though ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find joy in nip picking once the drama doesn't live up to what I anticipated. I wonder how much more mistakes the drama will commit. Lawyer Xiang is already on my nerve, I don't think I can handle him in the next few episode. 

The back story how they conceived Tong Tong was not even what I expected. I thought she would at least try to stop him from you know... from doing that to her. For goodness sake he called her Amanda... that would have been a red flag but she allowed him to get up all on her. So sad. I mean she does have feeling for him but shouldn't you waver a bit when he calls you another name?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think I was hyped for this drama because of Jerry... I think I'm just finishing it for him now he he :p he still looks good ahahaha.

I'm on ep 29? now... But I'm not in the mode to watch it because I watched it all the way to there then went to watch rurouni kenshin 2 and now... I'm hyped over that instead...

Lawyer xiang is getting super annoying... Like grow up already.. Li Zhoumou has it worse than him...

I'm glad I'm almost done? I admit Jerry and LiYa are quite cute at times though :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I also nip pick too... Not that I purposely do it though... He he.

I caught Jerry using two different types of phones... The usual bulky silver flip one and a black slim flip phone.

The lawyer guy driving two different cars.. An older land rover and then an audi SUV...

I know that Wu Tong is poor so she won't have much wardrobe... But there was this one scene where I guess it's supposed to be the next day or a few days already... But she's wearing the same outfit... Actually the lawyer guy and her guy friend too at the workplace wore the same outfits... Maybe it's because they filmed the scene all on the same day? He he. I find it very noticeable because I would assume it's the same day though it's a different day :p

I also realize that Jerry's character must really love that restaurant by the canal? Because they're always there... For like everything hehehe :p

These are what I found so far he he.

And oh yes Fun, he called her Amanda and she went along with it *gasp* but Jerry's character was an @$$ too though for making her look like a prostitute by giving her a blank check and to leave his sight... Both were in the wrong.

cecilia

Staff member
She was hopeful and he was hopeless .. together, they create Wu Tong -- b/c she did love or maybe adore him once before his ego steps in.  

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

I was so drawn to lawyer X too but after he set up that whole 'makeout' session with the drugged and innocent WT at his apartment to tear LZ and WT apart. I understand that sibling rivalry can bring rages but what he did was so ... selfish. He jeopardizes WT's trust .. but WT's also at fault too when she didn't tell LZ the truth when she knew it clearly that she can't escape the truth from LZ's finding out too.  I just wish that LZ follows his gut feeling and accept WT's confession instead of the lawyer X's accusation. He knew WT more than just that ...