[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree, phatman. 
I was at the Soompi thread for LMIYD and some people definitely felt the same. Xie Han made a good bad guy. He really did a good job by making you believe he was the real culprit but too bad he wasn't. His acting was good too! 
Hopefully there is a second season and not just rumors. I would love to see more. The ending wasn't as satisfying like I would have wanted, but I mean it was good by being suspenseful. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Just finished the series . Yup, not much romance lolll but boy , do I love the FBI girl , darn it forgot her name . if there a season 2 , please do not add drama bwt the couple , those give me headaches , I don't mind if it all about the crime investigation cause I love detectives show. I actually like the novel more ^^^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
What this ended? Another drama on my list to finish. I swear it just keeps growing. My list is probably 5 years old ahaha Im being serious, I have a physical notepad specifically for that reason.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Fun, you sure did miss out on our discussion. Don't worry I'm behind on other things too. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Another Ding Mo novel is getting a live action! Although I have yet to finish this, I have been reading the novel. And after half way through the novel I've started on another one written by the same writer, When a Snail Loves. I absolutely love WASL to the point where I dropped LMIYD.

Best of all, I love the cast, Wang Kai and Wang Zi Wen. Loved them in Ode to Joy.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Can't believe I was so late to this but halfway through and I'm loving it. Mainly for Wallace and his character. The dude is hilarious.