[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay! More people! Me and tgamber has been lonely. Haha. Actually okay not too lonely because we always have something to talk about, but...you guys get it. Haha.

I wonder what twist they're giving us. Anything, as long as we get our happy ending.

I kind of wish they didn't have our otp confess earlier. I wish they'd prolonged the romantic....chase? Hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
He was too handsome to go unnoticed by the female lead , the physical attraction make it easier for her to give in , I would too HAHAHA & then the love confession didn't came til after she was save and he haven't even said it back either ...so, the relationships is 70/100 at the moment ^^

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm having fun reading extra stories like I got a sneak peek at their lives. The only thing I complain is I want my Ziyu as a kindhearted doctor. So, countdown begins along with New Year. Who's the big bad and his accomplice? My guesses are Yin Ziqi and her fiancé.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think so too, tgamber. 

I finally caught up after 4-5 days. Watching dramas in one go is so tiring! I don't know how I did it in the past. I literally died halfway through because all I did was stay in bed all day and night. lol But I have no regrets. Now I have to wait with you guys for the ending. I'm so excited for the last 2 episodes! I can't wait to see how it all ends. :D Wallace did so well as Allen and Simon. He's such a phenomenal and versatile actor. I seriously applaud him and his acting in this drama. Everyone did good too but Wallace took it to a whole new level. I'm so bias. HAHAHHA!! 

roselovesice

Okay. So i'm a little confuse. In the novel they slept together a few times, so are we suppose to assume that they have already slept together in the drama too? The scene and lines after the confession and kiss scene were totally the lines from the novel after their first night together. lol I'm just curious. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Noooo! No finale today. The wait is killing me. Yes, I think we can assume they slept together. After their kiss with fireworks, the phone conversations is the one that totally hints sex and BJY kisses JY in front of Ziyu is also another hint.

roselovesice

Nooo! The last 2 episodes got postponed to the 4th, but it's okay. That's in like 3 days. I can make it. I hope I can. lol 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Of course they did it . when he said , if he know it was this good to bond together , he would of ask her out the first time they meet HAHAHA

roselovesice

sarN said:
Of course they did it . when he said , if he know it was this good to bond together , he would of ask her out the first time they meet HAHAHA

I just needed confirmation, okay! HAHAHHAHAHHA!

sarN

sarNie Granny
AND another hint was when she mention " in what book you learn this " after the demonstration kiss ^^^ in the novel he read a French book about how to have $ex HAHAHA...I thought it was funny when she said that line.

roselovesice

It's just so awkward just knowing that my BJY is like that. lol Oh my Bo Jin Yan. He's too funny. 
I can't wait to see the ending! I feel like it's someone we know but least expect. I mean, I'm expecting his half/step-sister and brother-in-law but I feel like that's too easy. It could be someone else we/they know but they're trying to make it/the person less obvious.
I haven't read the entire novel yet, so I don't know who is actually the real culprit behind all this drama. lol 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Who has seen it all!! Don't wanna spoil just yet. Haha.

I know this is a crime drama, but I wish they'd focus more on the romance in the last two ep's.

roselovesice

THAT ENDING THOUGH!!! The ending makes it seem like Bo Jin Yan was behind it all because of his beautiful smile, but of course he isn't the bad guy cause he's a good guy and the pra'ake. lol 
I'm happy that they had a happy ending but I wanted to see a wedding! Is that too much to ask for? lol Regardless, I liked it. The ending gives you this feeling of excitement and mystery even though we all know there's no season 2. It leaves you with a cliff hanger feeling but its not a cliff hanger. I don’t even know how to describe the feeling. lol I just know i really enjoyed the drama and the last few episodes. There’s not much romance after they got together but the suspense and pace of the drama made up for it. This drama was definitely well produced and directed. It’s definitely one of my top favorite Chinese drama. The part when he came back for her was so cute. He’s such a cutie. As for the bad guy, it was expected. I didn't watch that scene with 100% subs, so I'll have to go back and re-watch the episode or the important, detail parts, I should say. They really tricked us in this drama with all the twists but they did a good job explaining everything so that there's no loopholes. At least I think so. lol All in all, it was a good drama. Also, the background music was on point! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Have not watch the ending yet but compare to most c-drama I watch....even though the romance was short live loll, I still love the mystery, suspense and the whole production , shoot, I even love those English speaking actor/access . And I love how there isn't any problems/obstacles bwt the lead , phew! Other drama probably have second man, second woman , crazy in-law , long lost siblings or some sort of noble idiocy HAHAHA.

roselovesice

AHHHH!!!!!! THERE'S GOING TO BE A SECOND SEASON!!!! I knew it! I knew it!!! lol No wonder the ending gives you that feeling that there's going to be another part. It's like watching a movie and you just know there's going to be a part 2. AAHHHH!!! MORE WALLACE AND SANDRA!! Actually just more WALLACE! AHHH!! 
I'm so excited!! Hopefully the producer clears his/her schedule so that they can start filming the second season soon. Oh my gosh!! I can't contain my excitement. lol I hope its true! 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Really? Will there be second season? I wish we've romance for the others like Ziyu and Xuan Ren. But Ziyu sorta got Han Yu Meng. The girl who died in the novel. The drama gave us all alive and happy but just more suspense. But I like the novel proposal better. Because Cheng Mo is flower boy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I honestly love this production, they've produced some really good quality productions. Good quality as in good visuals, good cast, good script, good dialogue, good everything! Wallace did amazing in here. Sandra...did all she needed to. HEHE. And I love the two together. 

I really enjoyed this series, my only complaint is...okay maybe there's two complaints er three? Haha. First off, I'm not happy that Xiehan wasn't the main bad guy, I didn't like that twist honestly. I want my Xiehan to be the one behind everything, at least that's what they've been promoting all along. Second, the American actors weren't really to my liking and although I like Susan, the character, the actress who played her just makes me want to strangle someone. Haha. Finally, I wish we had more romance!!!! The title is Love Me, If You Dare after all right?? It only makes sense that they focus a little more on the romance between top criminal profiler BJY and sweet innocent college grad JY. And like our OTP had such little screen time together in the last two EP's! So mad. I want those erotic nights. Haha. Sigh oh well. At least we'll have a second season.