[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Wish I can meet someone like Bo Jin Yan in real life. Not to have him as lover but as a friend. I won't mind being a nanny too. This way, I can have some exciting stuff in my life too.

I don't know if I'll be able to withstand a BJY in reality. He'd be too good to be true! :ghehe:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'd rather be friends with him than Sherlock Holmes. He's drug free and narcotine free. With normal human behavior like sleeping and eating ontime intact.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I'd rather be friends with him than Sherlock Holmes. He's drug free and narcotine free. With normal human behavior like sleeping and eating ontime intact.
True, true!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Last night, I had a dream interview with Bo Jin Yan. I asked him can I be your girlfriend? And he replied no, I only want Jian Yao. Next, I asked him can I be your friend? But he replied if my IQ comparable to Fu Ziyu? Then I asked can I be your nanny? He replied I already have Jian Yao and Fu Ziyu. Finally, he neglected me or shooed me away in his style. I woke up in cold sweat. His vicious tongue is a lit scary even in dreams.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Last night, I had a dream interview with Bo Jin Yan. I asked him can I be your girlfriend? And he replied no, I only want Jian Yao. Next, I asked him can I be your friend? But he replied if my IQ comparable to Fu Ziyu? Then I asked can I be your nanny? He replied I already have Jian Yao and Fu Ziyu. Finally, he neglected me or shooed me away in his style. I woke up in cold sweat. His vicious tongue is a lit scary even in dreams.

HAHA. OMG that sounds like one heck of a dream. Awe, I want some Wallace in my dreams too. I LOVED his character Gu Qingming, but Bo Jinyan is coming up close as my next favorite!!

BTW I finished watching his film, The Honey Enemy and his drama Go Yi Yi Go. I didn't like the movie even though I LOVE Kwon Sang Woo too, hehe, the film was just...blah and very cliched. As or GYYG, I actually enjoyed it very much. I'm just a little sad that our OTP didn't have a proper romantic development and didn't have much intimacy until...the last minute, literally. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
We're almost the halfway. I'm looking forward to the courtship and the final showdown. It seems they made changes to the next case as well. Nevertheless I've yet to see brutal murder and torture scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
We're almost the halfway. I'm looking forward to the courtship and the final showdown. It seems they made changes to the next case as well. Nevertheless I've yet to see brutal murder and torture scenes.
I know. I'll be so sad when it's over. I've come to really like Wallace and Sandra. I think she compliments him very well in terms ofphysical appearance. I'd love to see a reunion.

Me too! Can't wait until Prof Bo starts to court Yaoyao. One thing I love about Bo Jinyan is the fact that he's not bipolar like certain pra'eks in Lakorns. He has his moments of anger, but he doesn't react Immaturely, he's always so gentle with Yaoyao hehe. Love it!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
And so easily jealous too. When Jian Yao mentioned she wouldn't be able to take care of him 24hrs when she has a boyfriend, she just walked out. So cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
And so easily jealous too. When Jian Yao mentioned she wouldn't be able to take care of him 24hrs when she has a boyfriend, she just walked out. So cute.
Yes, haha. When he's jealous he just stays quiet to himself, he doesn't put out his anger on her. Alright. One more day!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Nice change from those annoying preks who often get mad and take it out on nangeks.
Yup. Bo JY basically flirts with YY. Hehe. I love it. And I love how he's so adamant about her moving in with him. I wonder if she will move in with him later. I hope so.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
She will definitely. She is deep because she even gave up her dream job to be with him. She's willing to wait for him. So, definitely will.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
She will definitely. She is deep because she even gave up her dream job to be with him. She's willing to wait for him. So, definitely will.
I'm squirming with excitement! And it's tomorrow!! I hope subs are as fast as they were last week.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope the release a dvd version with English subs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I don't think so. If there were no viki, we'd have to watch with chinese subs only.
That sucks. It's weird, I've always thought that Chinese and Korean dramas get released with subs, but I guess it only applies to films. I'm glad we have viki. Otherwise my life would be in ruins. Haha.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm really anticipating next week from the spoiler. We're near the showdown. Glad that drama version is more focused on romance with a hint of comedy. This week, we had the delusional Bo Jin Yan who I'm having fun with. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iha08o4wSrU[/media]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You saw this week's episodes already?! I haven't. Can't wait though! Only four more hours of work and I'll get to watch it! Delusional BJY??? :Ghehe:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
No, he's so imaginative that I thought he's delusional. He keeps imagining ways to confess his love that I think it's funny and cute at the same time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
No, he's so imaginative that I thought he's delusional. He keeps imagining ways to confess his love that I think it's funny and cute at the same time.
Haha. Awe. So cute. Alright time to watch it! It's only at 95% but screw it! Haha