[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Yeah, because of him, I'm waiting for someone to develop personal file too. RMPW makes me a fan for both leads. Considering to watch Satomi's new drama with Yamapi but a monk falling in love and wanting to marry concept is hard to imagine.
Awe. Sounds interesting. I like Satomi too. Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Didn't know this thread was created. I'm so all over the place with my drama watching, it's hard to keep up especially during peak season at where I work, it's insanely crazy.

I didn't like Wallace Huo after At the Dolphin Bay but came to love him in Chinese Paladin 3. I didn't watch his dramas in order though haha. After CP3, I went back to most of his older dramas. And since then, I'm been hooked.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Didn't know this thread was created. I'm so all over the place with my drama watching, it's hard to keep up especially during peak season at where I work, it's insanely crazy.

I didn't like Wallace Huo after At the Dolphin Bay but came to love him in Chinese Paladin 3. I didn't watch his dramas in order though haha. After CP3, I went back to most of his older dramas. And since then, I'm been hooked.
I don't dare watch CP3 because I'm not a fan of Yang Mi at all. I love Hu Ge, Wallace and can tolerate Tiffany, but Yang Mi...no. haha.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I totally shipped Tang Tang and Wallace in CP3. And as a result, I got this silly and adorable perfect couple with lots of kisses. It's like saying if I wish hard, I may have my dream pairings come true after all. And I also want Ruby and Wallace reunion. YamaKi reunion, ShunMaki reunion, ShunMao reunion, ShunSatomi reunion. Oh no,spiraling out from wishes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Well, I totally shipped Tang Tang and Wallace in CP3. And as a result, I got this silly and adorable perfect couple with lots of kisses. It's like saying if I wish hard, I may have my dream pairings come true after all. And I also want Ruby and Wallace reunion. YamaKi reunion, ShunMaki reunion, ShunMao reunion, ShunSatomi reunion. Oh no,spiraling out from wishes.
They didn't have a happy ending in CP3 didn't they? I watched a few of their fanmv's and the ending looked obvious for them.

Omg haha same here. I want ShunTomi first and foremost.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It was heartbreaking. I don't really see Shun's appeal in new and upcoming Jactors. Like Fukushi Sota, I don't know how his awkward acting became popular? I want Shun, Mitzushima Hiro and KimuTaku back. Oh mo na, it's Wallace's thread. Back to him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
It was heartbreaking. I don't really see Shun's appeal in new and upcoming Jactors. Like Fukushi Sota, I don't know how his awkward acting became popular? I want Shun, Mitzushima Hiro and KimuTaku back. Oh mo na, it's Wallace's thread. Back to him.
Jactors? I haven't read anything on him lately. Perhaps I will after my Wallace fever dies down. Hehe.

Yeah back to Wallace. Um...he's hot. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, so I decided to continue Love At First Fight. I absolutely can't stand Wallace's acting in there! Hahaha. He's so annoying over acting as the aloof gold digging Saul. But for the storyline I'm hanging on. And for Wallace.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Yes, I've been trying to watch it for nearly 8 years.
Haha.
I wanna blame the director, but Wallace' s character in his movie Ultra Reinforcement was played the exact way with a little subtlety. So...I'd rather see Wallace in serious roles like Gu Qing Ming until he settles with his over comedic acting. Haha. Sorry my love.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Love at first fight took me 3 years to finish. Hong Kong dramas, I have no idea why they suck so badly. Their 80s and 90s were awesome. Even their cinema sucks now. They were like the hallyu today but I dare say they were much much bigger lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Love at first fight took me 3 years to finish. Hong Kong dramas, I have no idea why they suck so badly. Their 80s and 90s were awesome. Even their cinema sucks now. They were like the hallyu today but I dare say they were much much bigger lol
Haha. Poor Wallace. Can't take that off his resume. If I didn't know who Wallace was and saw that drama I'd kick him to the curb despite those dashing looks!

Yeah HK films used to be the sh*t back in the days. Nowadays mainland Chinese cinema is taking over. I haven't watched a decent HK film since...IDK when. As for dramas, I've only seen a few ancient/wuxia TVB dramas, never seen a modern one.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
All my roommates are HK drama fans but still not into them. And Mainland still remains Hit Or Miss. Taiwanese idol drama days are over too. Korean dramas became too makjang. I can't follow Jdoramas' silliness all the time. Lakorns can be crazy and shitty most of the time,seriously I haven't watched a good slap-kiss this year. So,what am I gonna watch?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg two more Days until EP7&8 are released!!

I'm on EP9 of Love At Fist Fight. I admit I love the humor in there, but hate how the storyline is written.

I'm about to start Hong Fu Nu. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
It's actually airing today. Two on every Thursday, rt?
Oh really? I was going by viki. Haha. Even better then, perhaps I'll watch it raw first. Hehe.