​
 ​
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcag4E5sEXE​
 ​
 ​
Title: Ta Lai Le, Qing Bi Yan (他来了,请闭眼 )​
English title: Love Me, If You Dare​
Also Known As: Close Your Eyes, and Close To Me / He Is Here, Please Close Your Eyes​
Genre: Romance, crime, thriller​
Episodes: 24​
Broadcast network: Sohu Online, Dragon TV​
Broadcast period: 2015-Oct-15 to ??​
Original Writing (Novel): Ta Lai Le, Qing Bi Yan (他来了, 请闭眼) by Ding Mo (丁墨)​
Producer: Hou Hongliang (侯鸿亮)​
Director: Zhang Kai Zhou (张开宙)​
Screenwriter: Hai Yan (海宴)​
 ​
Starring
Wallace Huo as Simon Bo Jin Yan
Sandra Ma as Jenny Jian Yao​
Zhang Lu Yi as Xie Han​
Wang Kai as Zhang Xun Ran​
Yin Zhen as Fu Zi Yu
 ​
 ​
CR: dramawiki​
 ​
Ending OST​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJg5xxR2Vpg​

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm currently following this one and truth be told, I'm sold. At first I just wanted to watch for Wallace, but all the mystery and suspense is really pulling me in....sort of kind of. Hehe. It's still mainly because of Wallace. :Ghehe:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I read the book chapters in-between and the ending of course. He's so grumpy and adorable. And she's his perfect counterpart. Below is a novel summary related to drama.
there'll be 3 cases they are gonna cooperate. The first one, 7part body case. The second, serial murders stagin as suicide and the third, the nastiest one. The third is a billionaire with a fetish for human beings. He eat flashes and drink blood. He think of Simon/Bo Jin Yan as his buddy so he wants to get rid of Jenny/Jian Yao. There'll be Hypnosis and mind games. I think Simon was kidl ped before he went back to China. And the culprit is related to the main villain. If they aroi exactly by the book, hot steamy bed scenes are to be noted(not to the extent of Big Grey wolf). Ding Mo's novels have heroes who have high IQ but low EQ mostly and extremely loyal to their girlfriends.
by the way, have you watched his iijimae? With Liu Shi Shi.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Well, I read the book chapters in-between and the ending of course. He's so grumpy and adorable. And she's his perfect counterpart. Below is a novel summary related to drama.
there'll be 3 cases they are gonna cooperate. The first one, 7part body case. The second, serial murders stagin as suicide and the third, the nastiest one. The third is a billionaire with a fetish for human beings. He eat flashes and drink blood. He think of Simon/Bo Jin Yan as his buddy so he wants to get rid of Jenny/Jian Yao. There'll be Hypnosis and mind games. I think Simon was kidl ped before he went back to China. And the culprit is related to the main villain. If they aroi exactly by the book, hot steamy bed scenes are to be noted(not to the extent of Big Grey wolf). Ding Mo's novels have heroes who have high IQ but low EQ mostly and extremely loyal to their girlfriends.
by the way, have you watched his iijimae? With Liu Shi Shi.
Omg, I'm in tempted to read the spoilers, but I won't! Haha.

I haven't. As much of a fan I am of Wallace, I've never finished any of his dramas before except Love At Dolphin Bay, which I wouldn't have finished if it weren't for him. Haha. I watched that one by accident, lost interest in the story and became interested in Wallace. Haha. I wasn't interested in super long series' which was why I didn't take interest in his works.
Is that your first rec?? Any other ones I should watch first? I wanted to watch Hong Fu Nu a while back, but there were no subs.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I've watched his series but had not impressed of him much as an actor. He looks pretty and all. But I got notice of him mainly in CP3 and Qing Shi Huang Fei. The chemistry between Tang Yan and he were sizzling since CP3 and his cruel and ruthless but falling for Ruby's character at the expense of his own downfall was so touching. I rooted for them and didn't care much about the supposed male lead.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh he is gorgeous. Haha. One thing for sure is he's come a long way and has improved tremendously in his acting. Not only is he good looking he's a great actor. If only he was into working out. Man he'd be soo yummy. That's his only downfall, being to scrawny for my taste. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, my current Chinese biased are two Wallace-s. Cold and loyal Lawyer He Yi Chen or cold and loyal profiler Bo Jin Yan. I want them both. In my opinion, Wallace Huo is not that scrawny. As much as I love him in historical or fantasy, he looks delicious in suit too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Well, my current Chinese biased are two Wallace-s. Cold and loyal Lawyer He Yi Chen or cold and loyal profiler Bo Jin Yan. I want them both. In my opinion, Wallace Huo is not that scrawny. As much as I love him in historical or fantasy, he looks delicious in suit too.
That's true, he's not that scrawny. But more meat would be fabulous! Yeah, he looks great in wuxia dramas, but also as yummy in suits! I don't know which fits him best. I also love his short hair. One thing I didn't like about him in the past was his long hair. Boy am I glad he decided to chop it.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, his short hair makes him look like a man. At least, his hair style is fancy enough and not sway to the extent of New's hairstyle in Lueam Salab Lai. And his comedic timing has improved a lot. I'm looking forward to his stonecold jokes in this. Oh, I'm gonna go check the uploads. How I wish it airs one/each day.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It was creepy when he laid on the table imagining himself under the guillotine. Then, he told her to go lay under the guillotine because he's too tall and she is similar in height to the missing 15 years old kids. His jokes are really deadly.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, News hair was too much haha.

I can't wait for subs for3&4. I've been checking Viki everyday, but nothing. Right now i want to check out Battle of Changsha after Perfect couple.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Have you watched Hua Qian Gu? I've not. It looks so depressing with all the misunderstandings and torture. But heard praises about it. For both Zhao Li Ying and Wallace. I love love Zhao in Boss and Me/Shan Shan come and Eat.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Have you watched Hua Qian Gu? I've not. It looks so depressing with all the misunderstandings and torture. But heard praises about it. For both Zhao Li Ying and Wallace. I love love Zhao in Boss and Me/Shan Shan come and Eat.
I haven't. I want to though. Even though the ending may be sad, if it's appropriate for the series I'll accept it and watch it. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, the ending is not sad just odd. At least they are not dead and parted. The novel is a long one, supposedly to the modern time. That is why there is also part 2 on air which I don't recommend. Neither Zhao Li Ying nor Wallace are in. And it's a lot diff from novel. Sorry, I like reading novels and watch the drama so... Lots of dramas and movies are adapted from Internet novels and not much are awe-inspiring. I'm now anticipating to watch another Gu Man's novel adaptation which is Just one Smile is very alluring with handsome Yang Yang. He could be my next Wallace.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh okay, so no one dies. If it goes well with the story line I'll be okay with it. Hehe.

Yang Yang? I just looked him up. He cute. Haha. And very young. But gotta see his acting first.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
He's my da shi xiong(eldest senior) in the whirlwind girl. He's also in the lost tomb, tomb raider themed drama with li yi feng. Even though Feng Feng is cute, I like Yang Yang's clean look better personally.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
A Huomi (Wallace Huo fans are called Huomis) right here!

Love Me If You Dare airs every Thursdays, 2 episodes per day.

I'm excited for tomorrow's episodes. Professor Bo is already smitten by Jan Yao. It's the cutest thing. I'm excited and wonder if they will portray the love scenes like the novel. They are both steamy and halirious. There's a scene in the novel where he wakes up from a "dream" and had to go change his PJs *hides* hahaha
------

I highly recommend "Battle of Changsha". IMO that is his best preformance to date and if not best drama, one of his best dramas. Gu Qing Ming is also my favorite Wallace Huo role. Oh, and the ppl who produced Battle of Changsha is also the producers of Love Me If You Dare. I would also like to recommend "Go Yi Yi Go". It looks a bit outdated, but it's a feel-good type of drama. Love at its simplest.

I did watch Hua Qian Gu while it aired and spazzed like crazy, but I would not recommend it unless you are a Wuxia fan or a fan or Wallace or Zhao LiYing. The pacing is incredibly slow. The beginning was promising, the middle dragged, and in the end, it sort of went to hell. It was a combination of a lot of things that eventually ruined the drama, nothing that had to do with any of the actors or actresses abilities though.

If you are a fan of Wallace Huo too or want to see if you will become a fan, I would like to invite you to join us at Wallacehuo.info. Our forum is pretty active and always friendly.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'd rather have him in fantasy novel adaptation like Three lives, Three World. Liu Yi Fei is already attached and they would be so perfect on screen in visual aspect.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
I'd rather have him in fantasy novel adaptation like Three lives, Three World. Liu Yi Fei is already attached and they would be so perfect on screen in visual aspect.
It has already been announced. Yang Yang will costar with LYF in 3L3W. I wished there were more MVs on Little Dragon Girl and BaiZiHua. They are a pair made in heaven.

Wallace's beauty in fantasy/ancient dramas is unmatched by any current actor, but I must say that most of his ancient dramas are medicore if not bad. Perhaps I'm getting old, but I prefer dramas with solid plots, good acting, and high quality production. Idol dramas can only hold my attention for so long now. That's why I much preferred his dramas like BattleOfChangsha and The Great Protector. I think Wallace wants to take a break from filming ancient dramas too. He said they are too demanding on his body.