[Mainland] Love Between Fairy And Devil (2022)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@sarN , sounds like you had a wonderful friend and a beautiful relationship. She loves you with all her heart. You ladies had wonderful memories together and she would be happy and smiling from heaven to see you happy and live a good life. I hope you heal and wish you lots of happiness!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes. beautiful friendship. I doubt there anything after death tho , i do not believe in heaven or hell but its all cool , I know my Vanny , even heaven can't stop her from see us , well, unless they have good food up there . She a foodie.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m not sure if I believe there’s heaven and hell either but it gives me a piece of mind thinking the souls will go somewhere after death. I don’t think I make sense right now. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I listen to the unsolved cases, it does makes it frustrating and sad to know that they never found the body of the missing person or who killed them. I do tends to listen to the solved cases.
I keep seeing you ladies chat about Turkish dramas but I’ve never give it a watch. Those Turkish actors do look super dreamy and handsome though. Some of them do have beautiful eyes. Chinese series is actually taking most my time and occasionally I would switch to Kdramas(only if I find it interesting and worth the time). I bearly have any time to watch now and days.

This is the only Turkish drama I watched and go back to. It isn't super long compared to other Turkish dramas...it's actually in line with some Cdrama, episodes wise. But the reason I keep on going back is Aziz (kadir) as the ML. He was written with so many layers and the actor was able to express it all through his eyes.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye how long is that Turkish drama? The actor looks handsome but I’m not fond of the beard. I’ll try to check out a few episodes when I do have some time.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@byebye how long is that Turkish drama? The actor looks handsome but I’m not fond of the beard. I’ll try to check out a few episodes when I do have some time.
Try the first season, it only has 20 episodes. I am not fond of men with beard as well, but turkish men is on another level when it comes to pulling it off. The beard make them look sexy and dangerous lol. The ML in his previous dramas doesn't usually sport beard, but for season 2 of this drama he did and it made him looks so good to me.

There are 2 season to this drama...each season does not go past the 20 episodes. I think season 2 has 24 episodes. Or you can youtube Vuslat and watch some short clips just to see if it'll grab your attention. Sometimes, I do that. I watched short clips and if I find the ML/FL interesting I continue if not I won't even watch a full episode.