[Mainland] Legend of YunXi (2018)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ME ME ME...

thanks for the recommendation hehe. i was going thru PA withdrawal until this one. Loving it. they are so cute and adorable.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:sad6:....crying @sarN you beat me to creating this thread. I was going to create it within this week/weekend when I am free.

Of course me too since I'm here posting about it :p.

:love: Main lead couple have so much chemistry, they are beautiful as Yunxi & Long Feiye and their love story is so touching, what more can a gal who was going through Princess Agents withdrawal like @saobomp ask for :D.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@Ms.Zoe yes!!! i'm in love with their love for one another. so much love in the air and the willingness to do for each other :))).

someone said to watch Demon girl 1 & 2? He's in there. I'm going to check it out for him hehe.

Ms.Zoe

I watched just for a few mins of Demon Girl drama ep 1 a while back so I didn't realise that he is in it...you know who else is in there, the poison valley guy :risas3:...deja vu love rivalry between them again :D.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I watched just for a few mins of Demon Girl drama ep 1 a while back so I didn't realise that he is in it...you know who else is in there, the poison valley guy :risas3:...deja vu love rivalry between them again :D.
really? funny! his smile :)))

what is it about do you know?

Ms.Zoe

I don't know much about Demon Girl drama but I found out that both guys are in there last weekend lol. I watched the clip that Long Feiye actor shot a bullet to one of his knees :crybaby2:...he shows some skin in this drama too :p.

Ms.Zoe

Season 1 Demon Girl drama has 20 eps

Synopsis
Nie Qing Cheng is a half demon, except she doesn't know it herself. Or the fact that her mother's demon clan helped shape the Qing Dynasty and their control ended with Eight-Nation Alliance invading China. Her father had raised her as a human child after her mother died in the conflict. But when a scientist exposed her true form and a fellow half-demon vying for her love, she wonders if her human side can prevail and if her human lover will stand by her side to the end.

Season 2 has 15 eps

Synopsis
Nie Qing Cheng becomes demon queen following You Tong's demise. She faces increasing threats from a secret organization that kills her kind.

Cr: DramaWiki
thanks @S.J.M . I meant the summary for demons girl.

Ms.Zoe

Duke of Qin Prince Long Fei Ye & Han Yun Xi touching love :icon12: story in this beautiful song call "A Sigh of Clouds"....the lyrics are so touching :icon12::icon12::icon12:...

His version .... Omg when he opens the carriage veil, so manly so of an awesome leader :love:

Her version...she so daring opening her wedding veil :p

Cr to Keris Liu & A Kooist

sarN

sarNie Granny
the english sub is up to eps 36 !! its kind of sad now b/c the Prince's noble idiocy & YX's misunderstanding is giving me heartaches , good lord , just get back together already LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah!! im looking forward to it . shoot . now i want to make an MV LOL . they so cuteee tho , especially YX , she look like a 12 years old in there :icon12::icon12:

HNA0

☀️
Is this a happy ending? Most Chinese period drama doesn’t have a happy ending. I don’t want to start watching it just to get a sad ending but the mv is tempting though.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Is this a happy ending? Most Chinese period drama doesn’t have a happy ending. I don’t want to start watching it just to get a sad ending but the mv is tempting though.

watch it! it's worth it. they are so lovely and cute. right most are not happy but this one is :))))

Ms.Zoe

Where can I watch this with English subtitles?
I watch from this channel at YouTube. Currently it has 1-36 eps translated.

The ending to me is a happy one & I have to imagine their lives together after the ending...some dramas make viewers wanting more & this drama is one of those dramas.

A synopsis I found which goes with the ending in my opinion.

Synopsis : Han Yun Xi is the daughter of an imperial physician who lost her mother when young, but maintains a cheerful and optimistic disposition. Yun Xi is naturally talented in medical science and proficient in traditional medicine, but suffers from the jealousy and avoidance of others. By a stroke of fate, she marries the Duke of Qin, Long Fei Ye, and becomes embroiled in the changing politics of the imperial court. Yun Xi relies on her high-level medical skills, wise, far-sighted brain, and compassionate heart to expel the poisons of a great official, get rid of secret agents for the Duke of Qin, eliminate the plague for the common citizens, and cure the crown prince’s strange illness.
Yun Xi’s kindness as a doctor not only earns her the appreciation of the masses, but helps the Duke of Qin overcome many nefarious plots, including the rebellion of the Chu siblings. After a series of unfortunate accidents, her medical skills grow even more unparalleled and she even gains the admiration and adoration of the Duke of Qin. Both of them take fame lightly in favor of digging into the medical field. In the end, they leave the clamor of court intrigue behind them and go in seclusion in the mountains, living a happy life free from worldly cares.

Cr to mydramalist