[Mainland] Legend of YunXi (2018)

Discussion in 'C-Series & Movies' started by sarN, Aug 1, 2018.

1. byebye

byebye sarNie OldFart

I can see why she would do something like that since she time travel. There are instances where she caught herself doing things she's not supposed to. But most times she be like screw it.

saobomp likes this.
  2. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

lol, true @byebye .

what chapter are you on? This is the fastest novel on volarenovel?

HNA0 likes this.
  3. byebye

byebye sarNie OldFart

I am actually on 359...I paused for a bit because if I rushed it then I won't have anything to read.

The part where LFY shot the arrow and was sacrificing his guards so he can out Dr. Gu as the shadow clan only to have Yunxi save him lol. And his right hand man was thinking...

Yunxi is an intelligent woman but so stupid hoping she would fail hahhaha. Sometimes their thoughts are funny. And when Yunxi tried that lotus soup cause she thought since LFY liked it it must be something so good only to spit it out cause it was bland lol and LFY was pounding on her back. I can visualize that scene.

saobomp likes this.
  4. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

@byebye lol, yah their thoughts are funny like you said. it's funny how we can imagine some scenes as we're actually watching it.

5. chievi4tennis

chievi4tennis looking for light, reaching out for hope...

Just wanted to ask, did this couple end up having any intimate moments together?

6. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

they love few lovey scenes here and there. towards the end they had a wedding night :))).

7. chievi4tennis

chievi4tennis looking for light, reaching out for hope...

Thanks.

8. byebye

byebye sarNie OldFart

Every time I listen to the OST I missed the drama. Mighr just go back and watched their fin scenes. They some cute ones.

I so like the part where she goes and visit her family and they belittle her then he shows up on the horse. So swoon worthy at that part. And she didn't let him punish the evil sister and he listened.

And all the times she just jumps on him...the cutest ever.

saobomp likes this.
  9. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

Right, there were some cute scenes. I do adore all those jumping scenes hehe.