[Mainland] Legend of YunXi (2018)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't think they will get pair up anytime soon unlike lakorn where chances of them pairing up is about 70% LOL. No more nude butt scene from ZZH haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's the bad thing about it is that you have to wait forever...not like lakorns where a hit lakor will sure to get them reunited before their first lakorn even finished airing.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I just love the friendship btw Yunxi and Ningning. Always there to support her and believing in her. They are so silly and goofy together.

It's 49 episodes but dont seem that long b/c each obstacles they face went by within a certain amount of time. :))

Rewatching again; missing them on screen!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Most Chinese series has awhole lot of details compared to Kdrama or lakorns. That’s why they’re super long.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The main actress is so talented...She plays the violin, sing, dance and act. Off screen she has this unaware cuteness about her. I was searching if she has another drama and found one with Mike. I kind of don't care for Mike so I haven't check it out. And our Prince Feiye has one with the main girl in "what's wrong with secretary Kim". I don't care for her either lol.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
ZZH offscreen fashion style *eeks...lol...I can't handle his hair & studs based on some of his photos...he really look handsome as LFY with his man bun..not every man can look good with a hairbun :D....*SIGH will take me a while to move on from this drama :crybaby2:.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Me too...I am rewatching some scenes of just them together.

In one interview they asked ZZH if he would date a girl like Yun Xi and he said no lol. Because she talks too much he likes him a quiet girl. And the part where she jumps on him is his idea because she is so light and to make certain scenes of them together memorable he told her she can jump on him anytime she wants :clap: Thanks ZZH, I love the jumping part and she does it so effortlessly that it's so natural. Oh, and he said some people thinks he acts blind in some parts of the drama :risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
JJY have a new drama coming out call "Please Give Me A Pair Of Wings"" or something LOL

and "Legend of White Snake (2019)" remake , which prolly air next year or so .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just love the friendship btw Yunxi and Ningning. Always there to support her and believing in her. They are so silly and goofy together.

It's 49 episodes but dont seem that long b/c each obstacles they face went by within a certain amount of time. :))

Rewatching again; missing them on screen!
I am glad they gave her a good friend. Ningning is cute with the Duke's brother. Though the brother most times looked like he's lost. I adore their friendship. I like the valley guy a lot even though he loves Yun Xi he wasn't intrusive. He loved her from afar more than anything. He wants a chance knowing that he doesn't have one but always willing to help her out.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like the bodyguard ! man , they should of give him more screen time ;) love the scene where he took Ning's advice and draw out his daily report of Yunix and Valley guy lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Give me a pair of wings isn't my type of drama way to many fightings and killing. I will wait on the remake then.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't wait for White Snake :icon12::icon12: , its goin be bitter sweet

byebye

sarNie OldFart
i can't wait for White Snake :icon12::icon12: , its goin be bitter sweet
Should I watch the original and see how the storyline goes. I seriously don't like sad ending. I doubt want to watch a 50 episodes drama and at the end they don't end up together. Also, I need to go read the novel legend of Yun Xi. I heard in the novel he is even colder to people than the drama...that's why readers gave him the name ice cube.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the novel is not done translating and...there hundreds of chapters, currently its about 500ish up !!! The romance is slow tho lol. Well, i seen 3 remake of White Snake or was it 4 remake? My favorite is Fang/Christ version , they the golden couple of the late 90' and star together in 5 or 6 drama back in the days. Its a happy ending in some version and tragic in the other . Supposedly, White Snake was held capture in the gold tower by the monk for nearly 20 years , her loyal friend , Green Snake came back to defeat the monk and release White Snake and she reunited w/ her husband & son . Another version end where she was captured in the tower and remain there for hundreds of years. Not sure how they goin end it in this remake but for sure there goin be a separation beweent the husband and her infant son.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I like this bts clip too. He can't seem to separate himself from her :risas3:, touches her with the sword then hands his hand to her so she could slap it lol.

Cr as tagged

byebye

sarNie OldFart
ZZH said they were not close for 2 months while filming. For the 2 months they had eaten together once lol. But seriously, I think they have such a sweet chemistry. He was asked how was it working with his female co-stars?

He said Yun Xi (I will used her drama name) is cute like a little girl:risas3:

@sarN : I don't think I want to watch it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
its just a long separation ending , Yang Guo & XLN in "condor hero return" waited 16 years . White Snake waited 18 years , its all good , one of those bitter sweet ending or you can just watch their interactions , skip the ending & imagine the rest . if they follow the remake, JJy will be married & they have a son together, cant reallly imagine she being a mother when she look like a kid herself lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just start reading Legend of Yun Xi. Long Feiye hahaha he is something else in the novel. Every time he appears I wanted to laugh. I love Yun Xi even more in the novel. Long Feiye is even more ruthless and arrogant in his ways of treating others around him.

When ZZH took on the role he played it where when he talks he doesn't like to look at people and making people think he acts blind...in the novel Long Feiye is a Duke in every way.