[Mainland] Legend of YunXi (2018)

Discussion in 'C-Series & Movies' started by sarN, Aug 1, 2018.

1. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Is this a happy ending? Most Chinese period drama doesn’t have a happy ending. I don’t want to start watching it just to get a sad ending but the mv is tempting though.

saobomp likes this.
  2. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

its a happy ending !!! it very good . the main couple are so cute :icon12::icon12:

saobomp and S.J.M like this.
  3. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

4. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

watch it! it's worth it. they are so lovely and cute. right most are not happy but this one is :))))

S.J.M and HNA0 like this.
  5. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Where can I watch this with English subtitles?

6. Ms.Zoe

Ms.Zoe . : Lady Yue : .

I watch from this channel at YouTube. Currently it has 1-36 eps translated.

The ending to me is a happy one & I have to imagine their lives together after the ending...some dramas make viewers wanting more & this drama is one of those dramas.

A synopsis I found which goes with the ending in my opinion.

Synopsis : Han Yun Xi is the daughter of an imperial physician who lost her mother when young, but maintains a cheerful and optimistic disposition. Yun Xi is naturally talented in medical science and proficient in traditional medicine, but suffers from the jealousy and avoidance of others. By a stroke of fate, she marries the Duke of Qin, Long Fei Ye, and becomes embroiled in the changing politics of the imperial court. Yun Xi relies on her high-level medical skills, wise, far-sighted brain, and compassionate heart to expel the poisons of a great official, get rid of secret agents for the Duke of Qin, eliminate the plague for the common citizens, and cure the crown prince’s strange illness.
    Yun Xi’s kindness as a doctor not only earns her the appreciation of the masses, but helps the Duke of Qin overcome many nefarious plots, including the rebellion of the Chu siblings. After a series of unfortunate accidents, her medical skills grow even more unparalleled and she even gains the admiration and adoration of the Duke of Qin. Both of them take fame lightly in favor of digging into the medical field. In the end, they leave the clamor of court intrigue behind them and go in seclusion in the mountains, living a happy life free from worldly cares.

Cr to mydramalist

7. Ms.Zoe

This fmv is for those who couldn't get enough of Duke of Qin's face...ssshh that includes me too :D.

Cr to Mayday Min

saobomp likes this.
  8. Ms.Zoe

Yay!!!! I found my favorite scene, his face in the cave in ep 8...hehehe...he teases her & later his concerned face while putting the medicine on her wound...ummm I wouldn't mind getting injured to have him putting medicine on my wound at all :D.

:risas3::love::icon12:

1. Laughed that he teases her
    2. Awww his eyes
    3. Awww his concerned face, asking her if it hurts, he is too sweet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: add more gifs to complete the whole scene :p.

Cr to all rightful owners

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 7:19 PM
    tweedaly and saobomp like this.
  9. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

@Ms.Zoe Thanks omg yes, I like that scene too. Them eyes just speak it all. I have a new actor I’m adoring a lot hehe.

tweedaly and Ms.Zoe like this.
  10. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

11. tweedaly

tweedaly sarNie Juvenile

I started this a few days ago and I'm hooked. I can't believe it's ending soon, but I'm kind of glad I didn't start on it when it first aired cause the waiting would have killed me. I had no idea that the main girl sang the ost and was a part of SNH48 (well used to be). Anyways, I adore Duke of Qin and Yun Xi, they're too cute.

saobomp, HNA0 and S.J.M like this.
  12. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

@tweedaly yes, I'm glad I didn't find out when they first aired it. It would have been torture waiting. Still waiting for the english sub.

13. Ms.Zoe

Basically I think this song is about a guy who willing to leave everything just to live happily with his woman...so strikingly similar to LFY. He left his throne to his brother & live the rest of his life with YX :icon12:.

Cr as tagged

saobomp likes this.