[Mainland] Le Coup De Foundre

fun

Expired Sarnie
There has been many movies and dramas center around youth romance. This particular drama is probably the realest I have seen. There are no real villain since this is base on a true story. All characters are well flesh out. I kind of cheated and skipped to the last episode. So I have to go back to watch the episode I skipped. It's not a mystery as the drama starts off with the lead narrating their story and you get to see a glimpse of their happily ever after in the beginning of each episode.

Stars Janice Wu and Zhang Yujian from A Chinese Odyssey. I'm so happy that they were able to have a drama together as leads with a happy ending =)

I freaking love Yan Mo! Can't believe he exist! I have hope!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I put this on pause because it didn't quite grab me. I may finish it later though, as I like Janice.

I'm not a fan of the back and forth future to present, to narrating, to a memory within the past etc.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The back and forth doesn't bother me as much since it usually only happens at the beginning of each episode for about 2-5 minutes. I think what I like best is that there is no 10 year time jump. They were separated by 4 years during their university years but we were still able to see their life during those years. And when they meet again, it was not angst nor where they up for revenge like most drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally managed to finish this! I went back to read the novel as well... well I do not understand the hype the book received lol maybe its the way it is written.

Still I love the drama adaptation which I applaud the screen writer (the novel isnt written like a story)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Was planning on checking this one out since I like Janice Wu. She got married and had the baby with the main lead in real life.