[Mainland] Heavy Sweetness Ash Like Frost

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I agree, it was tragically beautiful and I needed more romance scenes. Even their mortal forms had more romance. I wished Jin Mi threw up that pill sooner. Lol, you should just start your own drama producing company.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I agree, it was tragically beautiful and I needed more romance scenes. Even their mortal forms had more romance. I wished Jin Mi threw up that pill sooner. Lol, you should just start your own drama producing company.
VERY soon!!! I have this great idea but need investor $$$ LOL

phoenixangel

sarNie Egg
its a bittersweet love stories....

there are so many things happen that we will never get a second chance in life....but it happen and was able to here due to their immortality ....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm watching this... finally got around to it.

I'm never able to finish Deng Lun's modern dramas but he's so good in historical.

The brother's being enemies in love is such an overplayed scenario but I can't hate them.

Phoenix is the kind to court a woman with teasing and playfulness.

Night God is the kind that's like, "if I can't have her, no one can." I feel sad for his life but that doesn't mean it's okay to be selfish in love.

Jin Mi should have a say in who she wanted to spend her life with. These men are pushing and pulling her like some rag doll.

From the beginning Night God was kind of okay with Jin Mi falling for Phoenix. He wanted to do the brotherly thing. But as soon as he found out he's her fiance, he started leading her on knowing damn well she has no idea what love/like meant romantically.

All these problems actually stem from the stupid heavenly emperor not able to keep his libido in check.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wanted to watch this as it is on Netflix but can't get into the actress. Just something about her where I can only stand about 2 episodes of watching her on screen then I quit. I haven't able to finish any of her dramas no matter its popularity.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wanted to watch this as it is on Netflix but can't get into the actress. Just something about her where I can only stand about 2 episodes of watching her on screen then I quit. I haven't able to finish any of her dramas no matter its popularity.
She's actually more tolerable in AOL. Not as bad as other actresses. She was a bit annoying in Go Go Squid though. I think it's because she plays "younger" roles but it doesn't come off natural because she's not that bubbly.. It seems forced sometimes.

I think you'll like p'ek though! He's had the best character development. I FF a lot so it wasn't too draggy for me. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched an early drama of hers where she'd not the main (or maybe she is within that 3 couples) watched a little bit of her part then ignored her story for the remaining of the drama. I don't know why I just don't click with her. Go go squid was pretty popular but I tried about 2 episodes and had to drop it. I like the ML in AOL. I have watched numerous of his dramas. But anything for the life of me when I see her onscreen it doesn't work lol. It's unfortunate, because she's in some good reviews dramas.