[Mainland] Gong Palace (Hunan TV)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I looked n there wasn't any thread on this so.. i thought i'd post it up. I LOVE this drama n thought it should b recommended.

Palace / GONG (宫)
(also known as Gong Suo Xin Yu 宮鎖心玉)

GENRE:Period

EPISODES: 35

BROADCAST NETWORK: HunanTV

BROADCAST PERIOD: January 31, 2011 [FINISH AIRING ALREADY]

SUMMARY:

Luo Qing Chuan is a modern girl who accidentally got transported back in time to Emperor Kang Xi's era of the Qing Dynasty.
She gets entangled into the princes' struggle for the throne and is torn between her love for Yinsi, the 8th prince and Yinzhen, the 4th prince who is the future Emperor Yong Zheng.
Will Qing Chuan be able to change history for
the one she loves or will she be stuck in the past and follow
the drawn out destiny?

---

CAST

*All the episodes n viki r all eng sub completed!

*credit to viki.com

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am like monsterly addicted to this drama. I've been wanting to watch, but haven't had time and since Matt's lakorn ended it gave me the chance to watch this LOL I am addicted beyond saving LOL

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Felt the ending was a bit rushed. There were so many loop holes and questions unanswered. Nevertheless, it was a good drama. One of my favorite mainland China dramas up there with "Rent A Girlfriend Home For New Years".

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much for posting this! I have never heard o fthis but then I saw it here and I decided to check it out. I found Qing chuan so annoying in episode 1 in the real world... somehow she irritated me with her expressionless, zombie-like personality especially during her engagement/announcement party talking to the future mother-in-law. It is quite rude of her to be listening to her mp3 when in the presence of other people. but I didn't let it bother me too much and finished the first episode. OMG, her fiancee inthe real world is so hot! i don't know why she doesn't want to marry him. lol in the first episode, i was so confused with all the characters because all the guys and girls looked the same. Especially the guys.. since they just keep calling them by 4th, 8th, 18th,etc prince.. haha but then I just finished episode 3 and I can now tell them apart.

It's quite interesting. I swear the episodes are so short! But then when i look at the time.. it's been an hour long episode. I can't wait to see more.

the first two episodes gave us more of qing chuan and 8th prince's interactions.. well little teasers of them only.. and i really like their bickering :). But then the ending of third episode, we see more of 8th prince and his story.. his expressions.. makes me really feel for him. Really liked how he is so sincere to qing chuan at the end of episode 3. Can't wait to watch more! :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Finished Ep4 last night and Ep5 right now. I can see why all the girls fall for 4th prince. He is so nice to them!!! I feel quite sad for su yan. she does so much for him and i mean i'm sure he knows how much she cares/loves him but for all this ambition and desire to be emperor, he is willing to not embrace and accept her love. Even though i like 4th prince for his genuine and sincereness to the girls, when i see 8th prince, it's he who puts a smile on my face!! lol I keep reading blogs and how everyone says that it's like a boys over flower/hana yori dango.. chinese period version especially because of episode 4 when he dresses her up and his personality. he is quite naive.. paying people to tellhim how win a girls' heart. lol too cute!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Ahh! Just another series for me to watch when I
have to finish my current one and 3 more!! Lol.
Oh well, Yang Mi is in there so I'm gonna love it!

kulyia

RUK
Finished Ep4 last night and Ep5 right now. I can see why all the girls fall for 4th prince. He is so nice to them!!! I feel quite sad for su yan. she does so much for him and i mean i'm sure he knows how much she cares/loves him but for all this ambition and desire to be emperor, he is willing to not embrace and accept her love. Even though i like 4th prince for his genuine and sincereness to the girls, when i see 8th prince, it's he who puts a smile on my face!! lol I keep reading blogs and how everyone says that it's like a boys over flower/hana yori dango.. chinese period version especially because of episode 4 when he dresses her up and his personality. he is quite naive.. paying people to tellhim how win a girls' heart. lol too cute!

omgoodness i thought that was soo cute! rofl. i told my sister about it and she was laughing her butt off. love the movie and definitely one of the best from mainland along with HZGG and Romance Rain. ive already said it on youtube but still, i miss watching movies with a love that strong.

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
I dont like the fourth prince.
Someday the type of crossing the space is popular.Then many authors began to write.Now they are shooting the other drama named bubujingxin which is recomposed from novel.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I finally finished watching this! I don't know why it took me so long.. perhaps because it got lagging towards the middle... but I'm so glad that I finished it. The ending was great!!! It is so sad that the 4th prince never stopped loving her.. it's sad because she fell in love with 8th prince... even as much as I love 8th prince, I still felt sad for 4th prince. The ending when they found each other again... and just hugging but don't say anything.. it spoke volumes of their love! I LOVE IT!!!!

icyplace

sarNie Adult
heck, i don't know AF has Chinese section too, just accidentally found it today, lol I 'm so addicted to this, re-watching many times already, i'm also a fan of FengMi couple, Waiting for the sequel, heard it 's already filming from july, waiting for it. Qing Chuan & the 8th prince 's love are beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: