[Mainland] Dr. Cutie

fun

Expired Sarnie
Base on the cnovel Your Majesty Please Calm Down

Super adorable so far. The girl is not gorgeous but she is so freaking cute! Male lead is such a cutie too!!! His face is flawless although he can work on his body hahaha the shirtless scene wasn't all that. He is still fine though. Super fine! *faints

Tian Qi is freaking adorable. I find her very likeable versus Hua Rong in The Romance of Hua Rong. I am comparing the two because I have just recently finished TRHR and started on this.

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am currently at episode 14! I freaking love male lead!!! I feel so old crushing on a baby LMAO I was having Crush Landing on You withdrawal and now I will be in pain waiting for the rest of the English sub. Why did I start so soon on this drama! Waiting sucks!

I cannot wait until he finds out that Tian Qi is a woman and that she is his woman Zhao Er!!! My heart is kind of scared right now though. His mom might be connected to Tian Qi family murder. On top of that his mom might be responsible for his father death and his half brother's mother.

I surprisingly do not have second lead syndrome. I have please-second-lead-syndrome-get-the-f(&^ off the screen. No wonder he gets friendzone, he doesn't even know Tian Qi faked her illness and general Ji did. Plus if he (second lead) had not encounter Zhao Er, he would have never realized Tian Qi was a girl.

I need more Tian Qi and General please!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like the lead too, he cute looking all serious with that baby face of his LOL as if we goin take u serious ?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love it when he cracks a smile secretively. I swear I feel like a mama bear when I read comments at how dense he is. But they forget that no one else knows her identity as a woman. Zheng only lucked out that he met her female form before her male disguise. He would have been clueless along with everyone else.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am super excited for this weekend episode. General Ji will finally find out her gender! Can't believe there is only 8 more episode to go. They wasted a lot on Zheng. I mean they have so much plot device that if they cut down on the comedy, this has potential to at least hit the 40 episode mark. Actually they dont even have to. This has a lot that can be explored.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had to pause every few seconds on episode 22 lol so cringey!!! But I freaking love it hahaha not really the outcome and reveal that I wanted but doesnt matter as long as they are being cute together.

Actor that plays Ji Heng is so fine! A little on the scrawny side but still so fine looking. He has helped appease a little of my Ri Jeong Hyeok withdrawal (Hyun Bin character in CLOY).

fun

Expired Sarnie
The mom is so selfish! She does not love her son. She loves her position and status! Fight me!

fun

Expired Sarnie
My heart feels like breaking. I'm taking a break from episode 23 cause the angsty part is just too much for my little heart to handle. Now I am gonna go watch Fake Phoenixes season 2 since I finally found a sub version on the iQiyi app

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why do people keep asking for a season 2! It irks the shit out of me lmao I would like a special though cause the two leads hardly ever have any joopjoop and naruk scenes. That is a big disservice to me as a viewer especially when the novel has more smut between the two leads!

I still gotta watch the last 4 episodes.

And now I have started 5 new dramas... well 2 of them is not technically new.