[Mainland] Chinese Paladin 3

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Chinese_Paladin

ICAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEIR COMING OUT WITH SEASON 3!!

to those who are confused...
Chinese Paladin is a drama series that is based on a game...
i think there are 3 "sequel" to the game and the crew decideds to do the 3rd instead of the 2nd sequell...
so there are no chinese paladin 2...

but i'm excited!!!

this drama might be about Li Xiao Yao and Linger's daughter's life...

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Actually, the whole cast is not confirm yet. According to the director, Hu Ge is the only confirm lead whereas everyone else is still in the process of confirming. However, the female lead is still a huge struggle as the director wants to invite Charlene (Ah Sa) to take the female lead BUT she has conflict with her schedule, other then Ah Sa, there are two other actresses who are also candidate for the role One is Yang Mi and the other one is Tang Yan. Honestly, I really want Charlene to take the role, LOL, I'm huge fan of her & in <Butterfly Lover> she didn't really got to work with Hu Ge.

Here is the picture of the three candidate for the role:

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
GOOD NEWS!!! ((maybe to me only))

it's kindda offtopic but it has something to do with this...

I JUST WENT TO AF EARLIER..
AND GILLIAN MIGHT PLAY THE GIRL'S PART!!!!

I LOVE HER!!
PEOPLE ARE FINLLY ACCEPTING HER AGAIN!!

BUT THIS NEWS IS NOT COMFIRM YET...

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
GOOD NEWS!!! ((maybe to me only))

it's kindda offtopic but it has something to do with this...

I JUST WENT TO AF EARLIER..
AND GILLIAN MIGHT PLAY THE GIRL'S PART!!!!

I LOVE HER!!
PEOPLE ARE FINLLY ACCEPTING HER AGAIN!!

BUT THIS NEWS IS NOT COMFIRM YET...
The news didn't mention it was Chinese Paladin though, fans are just assuming since it mention about internet games. Anyways, the last time I check it was Tiffany Tong who got the role but the director is still wanting Charlene to take part, I don't know, EEG is always so fishy with things. <_<

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
wait so there is gonna be a drama coming out too rite???

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yep...they've already start filming it.....i don't really like the customs in this series....it's look weird.....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...this sounds pretty exciting...i really like Hu Ge...especially from the first Chinese Paladin season...i just never got around to finishing the tragic ending...i'm only 8 or so episodes away...eh, life got in the way...but i'm glad to see him paired w/ some a bit older...not that Crystal was too young, but a bit on the young side...and I kept thinking, it's a bit weird...so this is supposed to take place 50 years before the first season...interesting...well, we'll see how it turns out! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont know bout the cast no more.. love hu ge.. n interesting that wallace is gonna be in here but.. the girls.. iono bout them.. >_< .. they look too young.. im prob just gonna watch it for hu ge wallace n yuan hong.. hehehe...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for this to come out.. btu im so sad.. y isnt liu yi fei in here.. T_T.. love her n hu ge.. T_T..

muahaha ... wallace n yuan hong.. n hu ge... muahaha.. xp

minankumo

sarNie Adult
CP3 takes place approximately 50 years before CP1.

Hu Ge plays the same person across 3 different generations. The main character, Jing Tian is the reincarnation of a Prince named Long Yang who died 1000 yrs ago in battle. And the prince is the human reincarnation of a deity named Fei Lian who was banished to earth.

Yang Mi, who plays Tang Xue Jian, is Jing Tian's love interest and is actually the reincarnation of a Goddess named Xi Yao who is lovers with Fei Lian. She descends to earth in search of Fei Lian.

Liu Shishi plays Princess Long Kui, Prince Long Yang's sister whose spirit is trapped in a sword for a thousand years and has come in search of her brother who has reincarnated into Jing Tian.

Wallace Huo plays Xu Chang Qing, a disciple of Mt Song Sect- the Taoist sect which Zui Xian and Jian Shen belonged to in CP1.

Tang Yan plays Zi Xuan, a descendant of the Goddess Nuwa. Her daughter is Empress Yun Qing in CP1, mother to Ling'er (played by Liu Yifei). Hence, Zi Xuan is Ling-er's grandmother.

credit:sunnysnow at crunchyroll

Au Nawapol & Bogie_Lover

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not to happy about this drama but i will see how it goes. I miss Crystal with Hu Ge. ;P they are a cute couple.
Is HuGe & Crystals daughter going to be in this drama?

Au Nawapol & Bogie_Lover

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not to happy about this drama but i will see how it goes. I miss Crystal with Hu Ge. ;P they are a cute couple.

Au Nawapol & Bogie_Lover

sarNie Hatchling