[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Qing 步步惊情 (HunanTV)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
OMG!! Did you guys hear that they are making a film version of BBJX? WTH CHINA! Didn't they ban travel time series and/or movies and why a film version? The series was good as it is.

Yeah, I just read some articles on that. I think it's okay, so long as they don't do a complete replica of it. I just don't think they should do it now. Maybe in a couple of years...? I also wouldn't want Nicky and Cecila to take part in
the film version. 

mia07

Introvert
I wouldn't want it cuz a film version will definitely omit a lot of details and after watching the series, the film will not do it justice. Many were hoping to see Nicky and LSS, but honestly, I'm getting tired of seeing them altho I really love LSS a whole lot. I like to see couples once in a long while, not like daily or back to back, because it makes me lose interests in their chemistry seeing them all the time if that makes sense lol unless I'm a hardcore shipper

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am in love with this, I have no problem with being part two or not, I love it none the less... I just hate the fact that they cuts the scenes which ruined a good story.

By the way, anyone know where I can watch the uncut version with Eng Sub? 

I saw the Thai-sub version but I'm not good at reading Thai so I have to pause every 5 second to read/made out the sentence which is a pain in the .... lolz.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
I am in love with this, I have no problem with being part two or not, I love it none the less... I just hate the fact that they cuts the scenes which ruined a good story.

By the way, anyone know where I can watch the uncut version with Eng Sub? 

I saw the Thai-sub version but I'm not good at reading Thai so I have to pause every 5 second to read/made out the sentence which is a pain in the .... lolz.
u should watch it with eng subs on youtube!  it is soooo good either way.  well, u are prob already finished with this series by now.  sorrrrry...late response.  lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually not yet just few episodes left... we are renovating the house, so I have no time to finish it because the house is a mess and my family won't let me sit and enjoy the rest of the drama at the moment HAHAHA

Yes I'm watching the Eng Sub at YT, but is the mainland version, which they cut out all the flashback and stuffs because of the time travel theme banned by the Chinese government.  I'm looking for the full/International version that doesn't cut out any scenes.  The full/International version has I believe is 39 episodes (not quite sure), but the mainland version only has 35 episodes.  So I want to watch the full version instead.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
Actually not yet just few episodes left... we are renovating the house, so I have no time to finish it because the house is a mess and my family won't let me sit and enjoy the rest of the drama at the moment HAHAHA

Yes I'm watching the Eng Sub at YT, but is the mainland version, which they cut out all the flashback and stuffs because of the time travel theme banned by the Chinese government.  I'm looking for the full/International version that doesn't cut out any scenes.  The full/International version has I believe is 39 episodes (not quite sure), but the mainland version only has 35 episodes.  So I want to watch the full version instead.
oh wow! 39? hmm, wonder wat i missed!

anyhow, ive finished this series now. pretty much didnt sleep this past week and a half. lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I want to know what I miss too, that's a lot of episodes missing.

The part that she remember him again was missing too, that's why part 2 is so crazy and all over the places... because of all those missing scenes.

Glad you finished it, and hopefully I will have time to watch the rest of part 2 soon.  I only watch up until she started to remembering him again.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yeah I want to know what I miss too, that's a lot of episodes missing.

The part that she remember him again was missing too, that's why part 2 is so crazy and all over the places... because of all those missing scenes.

Glad you finished it, and hopefully I will have time to watch the rest of part 2 soon.  I only watch up until she started to remembering him again.
yeh it was crazy but still pretty good...hehe...i liked the way they incorporated the characters from part one into part two! too bad not all of them were in the part two...it would have been reeeeally cool!! i mean, come on, even 10th prince and ming hui's younger sister were in here!! just in case u forgot, ming hui was 8th prince's wifey in part one. lol

oh! i was going to mention some other twists in part two, but im not going to yet just in case u havent gotten there yet. lol