[Mainland] Begin Again (2020)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Credit to: https://mydramalist.com/53735-we-started-dating-from-marriage
It tells the story of a domineering female CEO and a warm doctor who turn a fake relationship into reality due to practical reasons. Having exchanged their 'I do's', they start on a new chapter of their lives as they learn to fall in love. Lu Fangning is the general manager of Luning Group, a large corporation in the business of home furniture. Lu Fangning is a woman who has it all - talented, beautiful and rich. Nearing her thirties, Lu Fangning succumbs to family pressures and decides that she urgently needs a husband with whom she will have a child. Coincidentally, surgeon Ling Rui appears in front of her. Ling Rui is not only blessed with good looks but also has an angelic heart, which makes him the perfect candidate in the eyes of Lu Fangning. She schemes her way to his life and they finally become husband and wife. Lu Fangning eventually realizes the error in her ways and strives to be better. However, keeping a marriage is not as easy as it seems. (Source: ChineseDrama.info) Edit Translation

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Ntsuab-Ci and @byebye , have you ladies seen this yet? This drama is an adaptation/inspire of the lakorn "Samee Ngern Phon". They had switched the characters around and It's so much better than the lakorn.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Ntsuab-Ci and @byebye , have you ladies seen this yet? This drama is an adaptation/inspire of the lakorn "Samee Ngern Phon". They had switched the characters around and It's so much better than the lakorn.
I haven't! I don't think I've even seen the Thai version as well. But it's interesting that they adapted from a thai lakorn. I'll write this one down! I'm going to go slowly down your list of recommendations. Thank you!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I haven't! I don't think I've even seen the Thai version as well. But it's interesting that they adapted from a thai lakorn. I'll write this one down! I'm going to go slowly down your list of recommendations. Thank you!
edit: After watching this, you’re going to not want to watch the Thai version. Lol

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Some of the cute clips keeps popping up on my YT. It’s funny when FL tries to seduce ML and fails every time. I think I’ll re-watch this again.

ujuu

sarNie Egg
I've never though that this was adopted from a thai drama haha but what they did here is i think much better. Love the role reversal it is so funny haha Zhou Yu Tong nails the chracter she playing.

Sami

sarNie Egg
Gong jun my cutie lol. I actually like this drama. It's cute and funny and their son is adorable. Love that kid.