mai neng thoj got married

minankumo

sarNie Adult
did u guys heard that mai neng thoj got married? she got married to someone in the US. I heard that she gonna have her concert in somwwhere in MN I think its in June.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
did u guys heard that mai neng thoj got married? she got married to someone in the US. I heard that she gonna have her concert in somwwhere in MN I think its in June.
really???????.....well how did u know?...is dat juz a rumor or what?...it's a miracle!!!!!!!!.....she juz done her mv and then end up marring...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
really?... who said? hahha.. i knew she was going to.. best luck to her if it's true. :rolleyes:

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I THINK IT IS TRUE BECAUSE MY SISTER SAID HER LATEST MV WAS GOING TO BE HER LAST BECAUSE SHE GOT MARRIED.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
ugh......i dont think dis is true cuz yah cant prove it to us clearly....where's ur witness?

she got married and now she's singing in this chruch in wausau,win.....i know because we went there for my grandma's funeral and she was singing with her husband there..well.. really i didn't see her causei had no glasses on but my sisters and mymom saw her....

mai92

sarNie Adult
Me too... i heard the old peeps said that she came to the United State cause he husband bought her.

mai92

sarNie Adult
Me too... i heard the old peeps said that she came to the United State cause he husband bought her.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, she is married and nws ua lawv tu niam yau. I can't believe that as beautiful as her and still married to a married man.

sweets

sarNie Egg
Yes, she is married and nws ua lawv tu niam yau. I can't believe that as beautiful as her and still married to a married man.

So bad... why did these girls still want to marry a married man ?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I saw her too, at the July 4 Tournament. Anyone saw Ying Yang too? I saw her. She got married to that Yeem Thaj dude. She's his niam yau. There are millions men out there...but she married him to be his niam yau. Damn it.

mokka

sarNie Adult
I saw her too, at the July 4 Tournament. Anyone saw Ying Yang too? I saw her. She got married to that Yeem Thaj dude. She's his niam yau. There are millions men out there...but she married him to be his niam yau. Damn it.

Are you freaken serious... how said... such a singer, becoming some hmong american's niam yau... dang it...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Are you freaken serious... how said... such a singer, becoming some hmong american's niam yau... dang it...
Yes. Nws tus niam hlob was at the tournament too-- carrying their first son. According to my sister, Yeem Thaj mus qhaib Yeeb Yaj then came back and married his girlfrield in the US. Then he married Yeeb Yaj afterward. I think something is wrong with lub ntuj. A lot of Hmong women singers mus ua Hmoob miskas niam yau or second wife.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Yes. Nws tus niam hlob was at the tournament too-- carrying their first son. According to my sister, Yeem Thaj mus qhaib Yeeb Yaj then came back and married his girlfrield in the US. Then he married Yeeb Yaj afterward. I think something is wrong with lub ntuj. A lot of Hmong women singers mus ua Hmoob miskas niam yau or second wife.
awww>>>>how sad.....she is such a good singer...and end up marrying some gays ass guy...welp not trying to talk shit but juz cant help it...ying yang deserve to get a better husband...not like those married man...omg....shocked!!!!

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
well...guys...do not be too fast at judging her...he is her ticket to a better life...everyone want a better life and being 1 tu nia yao is the price that she has to pay...that OK, she can always divorce him later on... :)