Mai Davika

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg i dont want to see this pic it hurt me. her boss didnt let her have boyfriend so why do it happen hope it not,but the does look like mai. gosh this pic disappoint me alot :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i was alway follow her news with weir but now as i see this i feel. i think if i was think to on this than maybe i will have to threw my blanket mai and weir together at the trash it will waster my money. it cost alot i want to lost my mind now i forgive that i didnt see this pic before :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
kinda sucks that having a bf/gf becomes a crime as a star. yeah, maybe her boss said she's not allowed to but...can a person really help it?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i think if mai was in ch5 maybe she got kick like peung or no more work to do. my opinion

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
These pictures of Mai and her boyfriend are EXACTLY like Peung Kanya's leaked photos back in '08.

http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/05/leaked-pictures-pueng-kanya-kissing-her-boyfriend/

Strangly enough, the position of Mai and her guy in the bigger picture are just exactly like the third picture of Peung and HER boyfriend; the guys are both kissing the edge of the girls lips as they look at the camera. In addition, the smaller photo of Mai and her guy are also exactly like Peung and her guy's second picture; both girls are kissing their boyfriend's cheek.
What a coincidence. Maybe this is a sign that Exact needs to get Peung back for 2012!