Mai Davika, Mark Prin & Mint Natwara at event

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whats wrong with me? One minute i think Mai is really pretty and the other minute i think she's ok looking. Maybe its the certain angles i see of her.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
from other photos, mai looks quite pretty but in this one she looks a bit older. maybe its just me lol. but mark is kayooot!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Whats wrong with me? One minute i think Mai is really pretty and the other minute i think she's ok looking. Maybe its the certain angles i see of her.
i agree with you on that. she look gorgeous in her photoshoot but when it comes to candid pics, shes plain looking. her face is so oval too

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
MAI AND MARK.. SUPER CUTE.. LAKORN PLEASE, LOL:D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg. the good old day with Mark. hahahaha. funny how I just saw these pictures, after googling for Mark's pictures. lmbo! He's so cute, adorable and always a pretty face! XD

I stumbled upon this good oldie picture of Mark&Nutwara too, lol :p I want to see them reunite, and pair up again. ek ek ^_^

cr. owner

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Mai is really pretty with 'a lot' of good makeup along with the help of nice lighting which is why most of her photoshoots turn out well. In candid pictures or on screen in lakorns, she usually looks off. Nowadays, I find her less and less appealing. I guess surgery didn't get the best of her and fame got to her head lol. When someone isn't beautiful on the inside, it makes them appear significantly less attractive on the outside as well. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fashion police please arrest Mai in that blue outfit LOL Her face is a completely different shade compare to her neck. Did Hotel King Lee Dong Wook's makeup artist invade Thailand?