Mai Davika (LISA vol. 13 no. 45 November 2012)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mai is pretty, skinny, but has the curves because her hips are wide. These are the kind of girls who have beautiful body features. Although she is too skinny.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Credits to lisaguru.com for the lovely pictures. Credits to lisagurutv's YouTube for this beautiful behind the scene video:

I don't really like Mai's facial expression on the cover; it's not that appealing. :facepalm: Actually, it's her mouth expression that throws me off, other than that, it's still a nice cover. But funny that they flipped the cover the other way as one of the inside pictures; now why didn't they just keep it the way it was? But I guess either way, Mai still looks pretty, although I'm still not fond of the way she opened her mouth. :D

She looks gorgeous with the red lipstick color, and she's able to pull it off. :thumbsup: Another very beautiful Lisa photo shoot! Cute outfits, and her makeup's flawless! Her hair is so divine as well! Ah yes, she has some very nice poses. I love the simplicity of the backgrounds; they really compliment the concept of the shoot. :thumbup: Although she looks amazing in all the pictures, the one with the yellow bg is my favorite! Too breath-taking! :wub:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
My favorites are the yellow and red background shots. Gorgeous! Love her glossy red lips and the rest of the make up. Nice one.
The bts is cute.