Mai Davika (HAMBURGER MAGAZINE vol. 1 no. 4 November 2015 )

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
For once as I have seen a number of different magazine covers of different stars, the majority of those magazine cover photos are not good as compared to the inside photos where as this magazine cover, it is actually better than the inside photos where she doesn't look like she is lost or sleepy.

1st photo, her eyes are enlarged, they look scary
2nd photo, her eyes are drooping, looking heavy & she looks lost
3rd photo, she looks sleepy, yawn*
4th photo, facial expression is good, wide awake but I don't like her pose at all. There are other ways to pose while looking cool at the same time

And last time I don't like the snake skin coat at all.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I think that's the rocker concept, druggies. Lol

Anyway, Mai is by far the most versatile and gorgeous model I've seen in years to decades. I'm wowed everytime. If you call this a bad photoshoot...then Mai pretty much still looks soooooo super fabulous at her worst. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
^I think that's the rocker concept, druggies. Lol

Anyway, Mai is by far the most versatile and gorgeous model I've seen in years to decades. I'm wowed everytime. If you call this a bad photoshoot...then Mai pretty much still looks soooooo super fabulous at her worst. Lol
Mai still looks good without trying so hard. I agree Mai is a versatile gorgeous model. She is photogenic from every angle. I still think this is not her best shoot though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anything that looks weird is high fashion. Lol. This might look bad to us but she's nailing it in the model world.