Magazine Picture...X)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
they all look cute ! :)
Louis looks so masculine in these photoshoot which is much better bcuz usually i think he looks feminime kekekkeke

bugsy

sarNie Adult
does/did louis EVER cut his hair??

i use to track him a while back but i dont anymore....and damn....hes still looking hott...but another thing he still got....his hair! I tottally think he should cut his hair. He needs a new look.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
bugsy said:

i use to track him a while back but i dont anymore....and damn....hes still looking hott...but another thing he still got....his hair! I tottally think he should cut his hair. He needs a new look.
[post="148002"][/post]​
He did cut his hair. But that was awhile back. I think his long hair is his signature though (since he started out his singing career with that look). He actually fits that kind of hairstyle.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
bugsy said:

[post="148002"][/post]​
lol him and anan anwar have so long hair its only p'jonni that has no hair at all lol but tack is hot and i thought p'louis looked a bit like girl is some picture

bugsy

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
He did cut his hair. But that was awhile back. I think his long hair is his signature though (since he started out his singing career with that look). He actually fits that kind of hairstyle.
[post="148072"][/post]​
OOoh..really? When did he cut it? Do you have a picture? Anyways...yep....as much as i wish he'd cut his hair...i agree with you that his long hair is like his signature.

racer027

sarNie Egg
i_love_redbull said:
lol him and anan anwar have so long hair its only p'jonni that has no hair at all lol but tack is hot and i thought p'louis looked a bit like girl is some picture
[post="148118"][/post]​
wait louis n anan sing 2gether. can ny1 find anan anwars pic?? i want to see what he looks like now. i love his songs and he is sooo cute. wait didnt louis had an injury. he hurt his leg and arm??