Magazine Photoshoot

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here is the cast of Likasit Huajai. They are the most beautiful individuals with great talents!! Each and every star shines as they pose their best. They all look awesome!! Por, Go, Woot, Pat, Meji, Ploy and Pang are amazing...Credits to Pat's fanclub.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
wadyness said:
hey Pat's fiancee in the movie, is she a twin ? lol or am i just seeing double?
[post="137191"][/post]​

Hi Wadyness, I finally found your post. LOL. Pat's brother's fiance is not a twin. Ploy is the one posed next to Por in the magazine cover and Meji is the one next to Pat and Go. Meji is Por's adopted sister in Kamaseth Besdong (Likasit Hua Jai). She is the one that was mentally ill. She is also Por's girlfriend in Kanoum Chet Samot Sneah (Barp Ruk Talay Fun). Ploy and Meji do look alike in the photoshoots, but they do not resemble at all in their lakorns. They both are beautiful, though!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
i miss the lakorn so much Likasit Hua Jai was GREAT hehehehe ^_^
[post="139026"][/post]​
Hi Mango. I miss Likasit Huajai, too. It was one of the best lakorns for me. I love Pat and Por together. They ROCK!!

wadyness

sarNie Egg
OMG ! If you didn't mention it, I totally forgot. LOL I overlooked her role as the mentally ill sister. She was chunky there, I think. Hhaha OMG I can't believe that was her. Gees, thanks for the clarification. She's pretty though.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
wadyness said:
OMG ! If you didn't mention it, I totally forgot. LOL I overlooked her role as the mentally ill sister. She was chunky there, I think. Hhaha OMG I can't believe that was her. Gees, thanks for the clarification. She's pretty though.
[post="141150"][/post]​
No problem, Wadyness.

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
EVERYBODY LOOKS GREAT....THEY ARE ALL GOOD ACTORS AND ACTREESE....I ALSO MISS LIKASIT HUA JAI....EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T LONG AGO....THANKS FOR SHARING THE PIX!!!!!!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I miss all the funny and mysterious parts of Likasit Hua Jai o much.I wonder if I can still rent it?Pat look so fabulous and Por look so cute.Likasit Hau Jai is the firt lakorn of Pat and Por that i've seen , so i'm never going to forget it.Thanxs For The Great Pixs , Mara Phang.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Dan&FilmLover said:
EVERYBODY LOOKS GREAT....THEY ARE ALL GOOD ACTORS AND ACTREESE....I ALSO MISS LIKASIT HUA JAI....EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T LONG AGO....THANKS FOR SHARING THE PIX!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="171385"][/post]​
You're welcome, Dan&FilmLover. Yeah, I miss Likasit Huajai, too. LOL. It's one of my most favorite lakorns.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I miss all the funny and mysterious parts of Likasit Hua Jai o much.I wonder if I can still rent it?Pat look so fabulous and Por look so cute.Likasit Hau Jai is the firt lakorn of Pat and Por that i've seen , so i'm never going to forget it.Thanxs For The Great Pixs , Mara Phang.
[post="171399"][/post]​
You're welcome, KristyS. I'm never going to forget about Likasit Huajai either. I love Pat and Por in that lakorn!! They were just too cute.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SouthernGal said:
man, they need to hurry up with their new lakorn!
[post="171401"][/post]​
I know. I've been waiting patiently for their new lakorns to air.