Magazine Photoshoot

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
They both look so young and cuddly. I love them both. They are so cute!! Pat and Por are my shining star...They will always be greatly admired for their wonderful abilities and beauty. Credits to www.por23thrisadee.com and Pat and Por's Forum.

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow, Mara, you must be a great supporting fans of Phor. He's blessed to have fans like you.

Can you list me the names of all dramas they are together, in case I missed any. Thanks. I love them both.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
Wow, Mara, you must be a great supporting fans of Phor.  He's blessed to have fans like you.

Can you list me the names of all dramas they are together, in case I missed any.  Thanks. I love them both.
[post="144551"][/post]​
Yeah, I am a huge fan of Por. LOL. Pat and Por starred in three lakorns together. There's Likasit Huajai, Barp Ruk Talay Fun and Tey Jai Ruk (currently filming). Hopefully, there would be more to come....

navy

sarNie Adult
So there were two so far...I didn't miss one yet.

Again, would you mind list their lakorns with other actors/actresses? I mean Por and Pat lakorns in total with others. Thank you in advance.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
So there were two so far...I didn't miss one yet.

Again, would you mind list their lakorns with other actors/actresses?  I mean Por and Pat lakorns in total with others.  Thank you in advance.
[post="144785"][/post]​
I'm glad you didn't miss Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun. :wub: They were both the greatest selections of lakorns!! Pat and Por are perfect in every way!! I love them,too. I love them even more for their community efforts. They've sacrifice alot for others in need. If you get to know them more, you will realize how wonderful these two are. Sure, Navy. Here is the list:

Por's Lakorns:

1. Jao Sao Ban Rai with Namfon
(I'm hooked on this one!! I can't even understand Thai and I'm loving it. LOL)

2. Yuer Marn with Namfon, Meji, Chatchai, and Mam
(It should be out soon...I heard it has a touch of mystery and action.)

3. Bua Rim Nam with Khem and Jariya
(This one will definitely be interesting....Por will fall in love with someone older than him and his mom will attempt anything to stop their relationship.)

Pat's Lakorns:

1. Ruen Naree See Chompoo with Tye, Yardthip, Woot, Matt and Em
(It recently ended...definitely looking to see the Khmer version of this.)

2. Hima Tai Prajun with Film, Num, Ace, Pui and Four
(It's the most sweetest and romantic one by far.)

3. Ram Pee Sawas with Paul and Noi Bussakorn
(I don't think they started filming yet. I'm not sure about seeing Paul with Pat. There's a big gap in age differences. But, I still hope the storyline is as wonderful as her previous lakorns.)

4. T-ded Kru Pun Mai with Tang and Rita
(This is Pat's first lakorn. She stars as a bratty student. The photos are listed under Pat's Wallpaper #2 in the Thai Stars section if you want to check it out.)

5. Rub Naung Sayaung Kwan with Ploy and lots of young cast
(It's a movie, but it looks scary. Pat and the other students in her school were faced with horror.)

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the list. You are such a bg help.

Just want to see them with others to find myself like them or not since I just love the two together.

Again thank you.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
Thank you for the list. You are such a bg help.

Just want to see them with others to find myself like them or not since I just love the two together.

Again thank you.
[post="145298"][/post]​

You're welcome, Navy.

nolee

sarNie Adult
gosh he is SOO Freakin hot! thanks for sharing mara phang, where do you get all these pics.. i would comment all of them but i'd just say the same thing over & over again, "HE'S HOT!" lol.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
gosh he is SOO Freakin hot! thanks for sharing mara phang, where do you get all these pics.. i would comment all of them but i'd just say the same thing over & over again, "HE'S HOT!" lol.
Hi Nolee. I'm glad you're becoming a fan of Por. I found most of the pictures from www.por23thrisadee.com. I haven't been here to update, however all of Por's HOTTEST new collections are continuously posted at Pat and Por's forum. You can check out them all out there. There's so many drooling new photoshoots!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww....Thanks Kristy. I miss you too!! I'm not here much. I've been too busy updating Pat and Por's Forum. LOL. Glad to see you show your love and support for Pat and Por in all the forums. You're the greatest!!

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
they both are a cute couple....just love Por...is so hot....I've been watching his lakorn lately and just think that he can act...very mean and very cute...