Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey everyone... You guys didn't even get that many pots yet.lol. Only 77 pages... How many more do we need? Anyways. I'll drop by again soon... I'll be back again and spamming on Thursday.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. P'Prissy, you're so funny. I would loved to be kidnapped by him... Like how he kidnapped Pat.lol.

Awww. Poor Kashie. My com is down right now. I just moved and I don't have the internet installed... I'll come every day by my school's com for right now though...See you guys later!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think this is the only lakorn where nang ek and pra ek slept together hella times or well they sleep together but nang ek doesn't get pregnant...i wanted nang ek to get pregnant hella bad...hahaha it would have mad things more sad since pra ek loses his memory and nang ek is pregnant.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Where are you now, Kashie? If I don't see you by today when I get home... You'll see me... We still need to keep this running!!

I agree with you, BaBeeLaiLai...lol. So funny... Nok shouldn't have cutted all those other parts out... Well maybe if they tried to add the rest, it would have taken them 1 year to film... I wanted her to get preg. too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. P'Prissy, you're so funny. I would loved to be kidnapped by him... Like how he kidnapped Pat.lol.

Awww. Poor Kashie. My com is down right now. I just moved and I don't have the internet installed... I'll come every day by my school's com for right now though...See you guys later!!
Not like Pat, hehe, I want him come to kidnap me not his bodyguard, lol. I want romantic time with him. LOL

Talking school, I'm so busy with it, hardly be on now, so much work and really dont have time to dl lakorn anymore. :sad:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
You not asking for me? LOL
If you girls wonder I'm online ithat mean Krit kidnaps me,ok! LOL
oh! my dear sweet Prisna i don't ask for you because i see you around the forum...eheehe...esp cuz i'm alwaise in the thai section now..smile..but Kristy..tat gal wuz away for like 5+ dayz.... :lol: ...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Where are you now, Kashie? If I don't see you by today when I get home... You'll see me... We still need to keep this running!!
I agree with you, BaBeeLaiLai...lol. So funny... Nok shouldn't have cutted all those other parts out... Well maybe if they tried to add the rest, it would have taken them 1 year to film... I wanted her to get preg. too.
Chun Yu nee...LOL..is tat correct?? dun worrie...Kashie will help u run tis for as long as Kashie can...ehehehee...

Kristy kah...you need to go back a page or so and answer some of my questions...LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey everyone... You guys didn't even get that many pots yet.lol. Only 77 pages... How many more do we need? Anyways. I'll drop by again soon... I'll be back again and spamming on Thursday.lol.
tat's cuz we can't go on w/ out u Kristy we're a group...we're like 4 lilo guys carrie each corner of a heavy box w/ out u..wen can't progress... :p

I tink we need like 12 more pages...LOL...we'll get there...i'll do more spamming..i juz found someting interesting on youtube...eheheehehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey girls check this MV out...title "Breaking My Heart"...it's of our Chakrit and Anne...i dunno where the scenes of Ann are taken out off...but the scenes of Chakrit are all from "Mafia Tee Ruk"...the scene are put together..i dunno..i thought it wuz prettie cool...they fit 2gether...LOL..it even had tat window scene where chakrit is screaming that he loves her...eheheeh

Breaking My Heart -Chakrit & Anne

Prisna if i can remember correctly u did some MV of Rome & Sirita rite? if u did...aww..u should totallie do one of Mafia Tee Ruk..if u weren't that person i'm talking about then..disgard tis i guess...LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay..i'm back 2 do my spamming...here's a graphic i did for Mafia tee ruk i wuz gonna use it for my myspace but argh! myspace is retarded for the moment so..i'll share..dun laugh@ kashie now

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's awesome!! I'll be back Sunday for sure... Start spamming and answering questions again.lol. Stupid Comcast... I should go and knock them silly one day. Hmp!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey girls check this MV out...title "Breaking My Heart"...it's of our Chakrit and Anne...i dunno where the scenes of Ann are taken out off...but the scenes of Chakrit are all from "Mafia Tee Ruk"...the scene are put together..i dunno..i thought it wuz prettie cool...they fit 2gether...LOL..it even had tat window scene where chakrit is screaming that he loves her...eheheeh
Breaking My Heart -Chakrit & Anne

Prisna if i can remember correctly u did some MV of Rome & Sirita rite? if u did...aww..u should totallie do one of Mafia Tee Ruk..if u weren't that person i'm talking about then..disgard tis i guess...LOL
I did one for Mafia Tee Ruk, Kashie but my computer got mess up so my bro have to get it fix and I didnt save the video to my usb, I work so hard on it but now it gone, I have to do it again when I have time, now school is so busy.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh! my dear sweet Prisna i don't ask for you because i see you around the forum...eheehe...esp cuz i'm alwaise in the thai section now..smile..but Kristy..tat gal wuz away for like 5+ dayz.... :lol: ...
Lucky I have to use the internet to do my school work so I usually drop by, hehe.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
okay..i'm back 2 do my spamming...here's a graphic i did for Mafia tee ruk i wuz gonna use it for my myspace but argh! myspace is retarded for the moment so..i'll share..dun laugh@ kashie now

thanks kashie, you did a very good job lol, i really like it, especially the look of chakrit in that picture, he looked so fresh and handsome there and i liked his sunglass and his jacket there, hmm he looked so :drool:

anyway, just let you guys know that i'm going to fly to Cambodia tomorrow so you guys probably won't hear me as often, but i'll try to come online to check any info on chakrit in sarnworld. So yeah, kashier, Kristy and Prisana try to keep this thread up ok? love Mafia Tee Ruk, my beloved Mafia Chakrit :wub: