Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i think pat is best of the newies in ch3...i was already in love with her, her first lakorn....and the second one actually make me cried...Oooh.....
I agree with you too. She's the only one newbie that I find can actually act.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I agree that Janie is not all that cute, but just having a cute face does't make a lakorn good. The storyline and acting is what makes a lakorn good and worth watching. For example, I don't think Chakrit is all that hot when not playing a role in a lakorn. But when he is in one he instantly comes the hottest guy because his acting draws you into the charactor he is playing. The same goes for Poo priya every one seems to think she is cute and sexy, but her acting ability sucks. This is just my personal opinion, I would prefer acting ablilty over looks.
yeah i agree with you, good point there, i prefer acting ability over the looks lol...just like chakrit, he may not be the hottest guy but when he's in the lakorns or movies, he's the hottest guy that no one else can be. :wub: :blush:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
To tell the truth... I have to agree with you guys... I don't know why, even though I didn't really like him before... Gosh, he was really good though. I kinda saw him on Kon Ruk Game Bayabat with Kob... Wow.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
yeah i agree with you, good point there, i prefer acting ability over the looks lol...just like chakrit, he may not be the hottest guy but when he's in the lakorns or movies, he's the hottest guy that no one else can be. :wub: :blush:
He can really act. I take talent over looks any day because there are too many good looking guys out there that can't even act at all.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
chakrit is just plain sexy to me!!! whenever i watch him in his lakorns....i'll drool throughout the entire thing...i can't stop admiring that guy.... especially when he's mad...he's soooo handsome!!!! such a good KISSER too.....555555

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
chakrit is just plain sexy to me!!! whenever i watch him in his lakorns....i'll drool throughout the entire thing...i can't stop admiring that guy.... especially when he's mad...he's soooo handsome!!!! such a good KISSER too.....555555
like you've ever gotten a kiss from him.lol... Too bad this one doesn't have that many angry scene. Gosh, you guys are making such a big deal, that it might reveal my other side... :drool: . Got to keep my manners. :lmao: .

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
the comments you guys made about chakrit not being sexy is actually funny to me....cause i think he's the sexiest thing God has ever made....LOL....my mom used to not like him b/c she thought he was ugly but then when he starred as Lao Berng in Buang Bunjatorn....my mom's heart melted and she instantly became Chakrit's love slave....ever since then she and I constantly fight over him....she'll be like "Toon pick a guy" cause my affection has constantly wavered from Chakrit to Tik to Ken....depending on which of them has a lakorn out for me to enjoy...but when it's Chakrit's turn I'm always fighting my mom tooth and nail....LMAO

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
He can really act. I take talent over looks any day because there are too many good looking guys out there that can't even act at all.
I agree with you!

He is a very good kisser, when you see him kiss the n'ek, you drool and almost faint. Yeah, he do look handsome and hot when mad especially when he about to rape the n;ek. LOL.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
the comments you guys made about chakrit not being sexy is actually funny to me....cause i think he's the sexiest thing God has ever made....LOL....my mom used to not like him b/c she thought he was ugly but then when he starred as Lao Berng in Buang Bunjatorn....my mom's heart melted and she instantly became Chakrit's love slave....ever since then she and I constantly fight over him....she'll be like "Toon pick a guy" cause my affection has constantly wavered from Chakrit to Tik to Ken....depending on which of them has a lakorn out for me to enjoy...but when it's Chakrit's turn I'm always fighting my mom tooth and nail....LMAO
LOL, that is so funny, that what happen between me and my sister.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you!
He is a very good kisser, when you see him kiss the n'ek, you drool and almost faint. Yeah, he do look handsome and hot when mad especially when he about to rape the n;ek. LOL.
Yeah, finally Sarn reply in this thread because of me, LOL. She really love when someone said the p'ek about to rape or rape the N'ek. LOL :r-scene-pop-corn: