Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yup, I was hoping for a lot more too Kashie :( . Don't really know how all the drama is gonna even start and stop though. With all the back to thailand ,lose memory, using people thing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
17-20 epis?..that is alot, so you should be actually be happy lol cuz lakorns nowaday usually goes up to 14 epi

i hope they wont drag it though

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not that happy though.I have to wait until King Kaew to see Pat again. Let's stop the discussion about this. I don't want feel the pain anymore.*cries*.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg....i finally got the chance to watch this on youtube using my bro. iphone....gosh i gotta say chakrit is looking hott in here....the thing i dont get is how can the people in hong kong understand thai...weird....but i'm loving the chemistry between chakrit and pat though and the wardrobe in this lakorn is styling...love it......

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is so much better than what i have anticipated!!!

also...i never thought Chakrit and Pat would be so great together in here...i can't wait to see what happens next!!!

BTW, where can i find pictures of this lakorn? any magazine scans or websites somewhere???

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy your banner...i'm so jealous of all of them..i'm gonna start stealing them...juz you watch!!

17-20 episodes aren't long enough for me...why cant' it be like 28 episodes like Sang Seang....i agree w/ u Kristy reading your summary i dunno how all tose drama are gonna take place and be fix in juz 17+ episodes...i hope they don't cram all tose problems...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.8 is very sweet and very sad. i love the scene they said love eachother and hug. very romantic. love Chakrit's acting. he look so into his character, he's pra aek that play love scenes very well. i feel so sorry for Por though. and so sad the scene she said let her go, want freedom and he hug her and she cry. i can't wait for next episode.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Wow 17-20 epis? thats alot considering each epi is an hour and a half! Most lakorns which are this long are usually 14-16 epis only.
Yea and Saeng Soon and that have over 20 epis since each one is only 50 minutes

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
thanks kristys for that translation, oh i can't wait till the next part comes out, i still can;t believe that this lakorn would end in 3 weeks that pretty fast, does anyone have the preview for ep. 9 thanks

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
17-20 esp? That is short it like Kristy said it just start and now it stop. I wish this lakorn was 30 esp up. lol.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
OK, I really love the Love Hate storyline, but I it's starting to be almost impossible for me to continue watching this lakorn. I don't think Pat is able to act out this charactor very well. And don't let me get started on her outfits, Hello can we dress like we just finished college and not junior high. She is forever wearing the same outfits. If it wasn't for Charkrit I would not be watching this lakorn. I don't know if I can edure 11 more episodes of Pat.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah...cuz that is a lot considering that each episode is about an hour and half....usually....if each episode is this long, there would be about 10-15 episodes normal.....so let's all hope it doesn't drag on and annoy us...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Websites would be Napapafanclub.com/board or z14.invisionfree.com/PatnPor_Affection. Every news and pictures are there, but if you look back a few pages, you should be able to find magazines, etc... I have to agree with the Pat's clothing at some point, but about the role, I think sh'e playing it well. I don't see any other n'ek in Ch3 that would be able to fit Pakboong's charater... lol ... I just have to get an animation for all the parts I like.hehe. I don't want it to end though :( . I guess it ends faster because it airs 3 days a week... No one has a preview for epi 9 because they messed up on it. They're still in the process of editing while letting the lakorn out.