Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..the news is not true..cuz the clip i posted was from the "fitting" so both por and chakrit is still in it

so that means they are getting ready to start filming. After the fitting is the opening ceremony

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to kowpun @ tv3 webboard Pat is paired up with Chakrit not Por

"Chakrit will pair up with Pat. Por will play as Pat's ex- boyfriend and Chakrit will be a Hong Kong Mafia".

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ARrrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!!! GEEZZZZZZ NOT AGAIN!!!!!! I was so happy to see Pat and Por at the opening ceremony. They were so cute wearing matching denim jackets...... I thought they were going to be leading roles. Chakrit.... dude..... don't know....... he's a good and talented actor, but I just don't feel him....... I think it might be his lisp. It bugs me. Does anyone hear when he talks??? At first I thought it was an accent, but I'm convince it's a lisp.

samanta

sarNie Egg
Chakrit.. i know.. hmm something abt him... he kinda over act his part... dunno i also dont feel him .... Kinda wish Por pulled out now.. so that maybe later in the future.. there would be a better chance that him and pat would be paired up in another lakorn..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, Pat and Chakirt! This seems interesting! Now I'm looking forward to this lakorn more because I think Chakrit is a better actor than Por and deserves the title of main p'ek with n'ek more! No offense!

I just don't think Por's acting talent is up to Chakrit or Pat's level yet! He'll get there though... Good luck! :D

navy

sarNie Adult
Chakrit.. i know.. hmm something abt him... he kinda over act his part... dunno i also dont feel him .... Kinda wish Por pulled out now.. so that maybe later in the future.. there would be a better chance that him and pat would be paired up in another lakorn..
I wish POR pulled out now too....oh well what a shock!! BUT.....since POR and Pat are very popular (as best hot couple)...I believe that Producer will make his role more interested...not even think about his chemisty w/Pat.

tinah

sarNie Coma
detail about por's character

thanx to Hunny for the trans.

"My character is a son of a famous Franchise Coffee Store, I come to take care of the business but had to pretend to be a worker there to learn and understand more of the work to be rich. I wear a daggy jacket and live normally until I came to meet love with Pat Naprapa, but she got captured by a mafia and taken away to hongkong, so I went to help her, at first she told me she was a daughter of a rich family".

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Does anyone have a teaser for this lakorn yet?

aww Por isnt paring up with Pat!?
I think Por would make a goood mafia type of guy. . .hehehe

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I know I'm disappointed too hearing that Pat is paired up with Chakrit instead... I guess he's the mafia and Por is the ex-boyfriend..... awwwww that means there will be some cute scenes between Pat and Por in the beggining and then Chakrit will break them apart.... I need to go read that summary again... I hope that's the right storyline......

this thread is so quiet now with out Mara, KristyS, and Hunny..... :( *tear*

navy

sarNie Adult
hehe lol iamnowhere, im really disappointed :(
Mee too, but I still have a strong hope that POR role is still big (role) as Chakrit. Por is one of tv3 favorites, I don't think they put him in a small role. No Way!!

Miss both Pat/Por on screen.......................

tikklles

sarNie Adult
pat is too young for chakrit..but i think chakrit can pull if off and make them look cute, he is a good actor...but i would love to see pat and por together because those two are so comfortable with each other..just seeing them on screen makes u smile..this lakorn is gonna be sad because our dear lovely por will be heart-broken...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Yes, Pat and Chakirt! This seems interesting! Now I'm looking forward to this lakorn more because I think Chakrit is a better actor than Por and deserves the title of main p'ek with n'ek more! No offense!

I just don't think Por's acting talent is up to Chakrit or Pat's level yet! He'll get there though... Good luck! :D
ditto i totally agree, i mean i love seeing por and pat together but i would love to see pat and krit thats awesome, i saw pat and por in 3 lakorns already or more so i'm happy. Plus chakrit has great acting skills specially when it comes to drama/revenge type of lakorns.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx to Hunny for the trans.

They stayed in Hong Kong for 11 days and shot 78 scenes. Also, they wasn't allow to do action/shooting scenes over there so it'll be done in Thailand.

oh yeh, SeSan Bunterng just went on set of their first scene in Thailand. it was a scene of pat and her dad

Edit:

Cast in Hong Hong. Looks like Chackrit lost weight

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Just look at Pat and Chakrit!!!! They look so lovey dovey already.....lol Yes Chakrit looks thinner.
I read really, really actually read through the summary for this lakorn a little awhile ago... I'm so excited bout it!! The lakorn sounds sooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope and pray that they'll be chemistry for Chakrit and Pat because this surely will be a hit with the storyline itself.

tinah

sarNie Coma
scene of Por/Pitta in Hong Kong. thanx to Hunny

looks like Por is back to his aggressive roles :lol: what a hot scene

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
aWWw my baby lost weight!!!!!! But with him losing weight he matches well with pat now. Krit can really carry off that mafia look. *cough* if you want his movie. *cough* his xxx scene.