Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the summary. No matter the lakorn is good or not, I will watch it anyway because of Por and Pat. But I hope it will be great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow the summary sounds really good..and interesting..but its weird how its a comedy though..but yeh..thanx kristy for the translation!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Agian like I said people , they said they are not sure if this is the summary or not.As for , Mara Phang , if you want me to translate it then you'll have to wait a bit later today or tomorrow , okay ^_^ ?I promise i'll come back as soon as possible to translat the rest.What is it that you want me to translate in PatNPor Forum , Mara Phang?I thought it was all translated?:D I'll be back ^_^ !

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Agian like I said people , they said they are not sure if this is the summary or not.As for , Mara Phang , if you want me to translate it then you'll have to wait a bit later today or tomorrow , okay ^_^ ?I promise i'll come back as soon as possible to translat the rest.What is it that you want me to translate in PatNPor Forum , Mara Phang?I thought it was all translated?:D I'll be back ^_^ !
[post="170364"][/post]​
Thanks again for your time. I will definitely anticipate your translation of the possible Mafia Tee Ruk Summary. :w000t:

In Pat N Por's forum, most of the news I posted on Pat and Por have not been translated. I've been searching for someone who would be willing to sacrifice their time, but I guess no one volunteered. LOL. When you have any available time, would you please translate them for me. Thanks in advance for your kindness.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow if that is the storyline then this will be one hot lakorn and would be the first lakornt that i watch of pat and por together well besides likasit huajai. I never watched Barp Ruk Talay Fun ppl told me its good but i just never had the time to watch it.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for finishing up the summary, KristyS. You are the coolest!! WOW!! The plot gets better and better...There's a few missing parts, but that's quite okay. I'll keep it a mystery. If this is seriously the plot of Mafia Tee Ruk, I'm going to enjoy the lakorn so much!! :w000t: I can't believe there will be so much drama. I'm loving it already!! Whoa, there's also going to be lost memories, punishments and a baby. How interesting...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang , your banners of Pat and Por are really pretty ^_^ , especially the one of Pat in Ram Pee Sawas.Did you make it yourself ?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Mara Phang , your banners of Pat and Por are really pretty ^_^ , especially the one of Pat in Ram Pee Sawas.Did you make it yourself ?
[post="171114"][/post]​
Thanks, KristyS. No, I didn't make it myself. I found it at the Power 3 Club Webboard. You can use it if you want. LOL. Oops, I forgot to give them credits. Hahah...

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx kristy!..hopefully it is the storyline to this lakorn..cuz it sounds really interesting!..is it written by chatchai?..if so, hes a good script writer..anyway..it sounds sad..i wonder if chatchai is tricking us that its a comedy..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
thanx kristy!..hopefully it is the storyline to this lakorn..cuz it sounds really interesting!..is it written by chatchai?..if so, hes a good script writer..anyway..it sounds sad..i wonder if chatchai is tricking us that its a comedy..
[post="171743"][/post]​
Yeah, it does sound really sad. I wonder how the comedy will fit in? If this was the script, Chatchai is sure a great writer!! I'm dying to see this lakorn...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah, it does sound really sad. I wonder how the comedy will fit in? If this was the script, Chatchai is sure a great writer!! I'm dying to see this lakorn...
maybe its partial comedy..but he did say theres not gonna be an action scene..and its a relaxing lakorn..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
maybe its partial comedy..but he did say theres not gonna be an action scene..and its a relaxing lakorn..
[post="171984"][/post]​
That's what I was thinking too. Anyhow, this is one lakorn worth the wait!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
this lakorn doesn't seem relaxing to me at all.It's like a really sad lakorn where pr'ek and n'ek have so many obstacle to their love . I wonder how this lakorn will be like if Pat and Por was like this ?I am totally looking forward to this lakorn :p .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
this lakorn doesn't seem relaxing to me at all.It's like a really sad lakorn where pr'ek and n'ek have so many obstacle to their love . I wonder how this lakorn will be like if Pat and Por was like this ?I am totally looking forward to this lakorn :p .
[post="172090"][/post]​
That's true. This lakorn seems more like a hard core drama than a comedy. However, the possible summary that you translated got me hyped!! I hope that would be the exact storyline. I can't wait for more details.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Til now i still haven't seen any news for this lakorn yet in Seesan . Every week i wait and i get nothing.How disappointing.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Til now i still haven't seen any news for this lakorn yet in Seesan . Every week i wait and i get nothing.How disappointing.
[post="172108"][/post]​
Awww...I hope the news will be available soon so you could share it with us. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Yay! i was able to log in to PatNPor forum , but not able to log in to Interlove *crying* .
[post="172112"][/post]​
I wonder why you are having a hard time logging on to Interlove? Maybe you just need to restart your computer. I'm not having any troubles. LOL.